Air 2S vs. Magic 3 cine?
663 6 2022-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8075151c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96585 ft
United States

Hello I'm about to start my first semester in college for digital media technology. This degree involves a lot of digital photography, videography, and photo/video editing.
I currently own a mini SE (that I love) but obviously I will need to upgrade for serious videography and photography. My question is, do you think the Air2S will be good enough for this kind of thing, as well as starting my own aerial photography company after I get my part 107 FAA certification and get some good time in the lab at school learning how to edit and all that? The Mavic 3 cine looks incredible but I'm wondering if it's really worth all that extra money that they jacked it up to. Thanks for any help. I'm about to go to the school bookstore (Barnes and Noble)and get a new laptop with my student aid money (I have $790 left to spend after I buy my books). FedEx lost e it.my new laptop and refuses to pay for it). Then I have about another $10,000 left in scholarship money for this semester. I just don't wanna blow half of it on the Mavic 3 cine if it's not gonna be worth it... Any advice would be appreciated, as I'm new to all of this, but love it...
2022-5-3
Use props
fans8075151c
lvl.1
United States

And I don't see any edit options to fix typos...
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I hope you will get the best recommendation and information from our fellow DJI co pilot with regards to this matter. In addition I will also post a link where in your can compare both the DJI Air 2S to the DJI Mavic 3 and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you and please stay safe always.
2022-5-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Air2S will do a great job,  but also will the Mini.  Unless you need to print large or do a lot of night images then Id stick with the Mini until you out grow it.     For an example I just had a magazine print a Mini2 image for the front cover and there were no complaints.
2022-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Air2S will do a great job,  but also will the Mini.  Unless you need to print large or do a lot of night images then Id stick with the Mini until you out grow it.     For an example I just had a magazine print a Mini2 image for the front cover and there were no complaints.
2022-5-5
Use props
fans8075151c
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-5 01:30
So are you talking about a professional magazine job? Also I'm using the mini SE not the mini 2. And I'm going to be doing a lot of real estate footage and plan on getting into mapping and surveying and things like that. And thanks for your reply.
2022-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans8075151c Posted at 5-5 05:02
So are you talking about a professional magazine job? Also I'm using the mini SE not the mini 2. And I'm going to be doing a lot of real estate footage and plan on getting into mapping and surveying and things like that. And thanks for your reply.

Yes,  Mini2 image used for a national magazine,   With the exception of low light the main reason for a better camera is the size of prints.   I think you'll get quite the mileage out of what you have for some time yet.
2022-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules