Delivery disappointment
631 7 2022-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Markie8
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hmm so item still hasn't arrived been already delayed by a week, most likely to be delayed for another 2 weeks as it's still somewhere in China

Please find a better courier!
2022-5-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could be delayed due to the most recent complete shutdown in China for COVID.  I'm sure a MOD will come along soon and can provide more info.
2022-5-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Ooo - according to the local service, mine should arrive today!  So they do exist...
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-4 13:55
Ooo - according to the local service, mine should arrive today!  So they do exist...

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you received your package? We will further check for you. Please rest assured.
2022-5-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

No trouble at all - it's arrived safely and under all the circumstances, as quick as might reasonably be expected.  Actually, I had said before that I didn't think I would actually use it normally, because I have a couple of 3rd party cages already, but frankly, it looks so neat that I will leave it fitted for normal use, and only use a cage if I want to attach something else to it.  I don't plan to try it out for long shots or anything as others have already done the work for me, and I tend to use the Action 2 for shorter stuff anyway.  But it certainly seems like it should make the camera scuff-proof and in my use, I'm not that fussed about the chance of lens damage so I don't mind leaving off the UV filter.  If I do want to take ristks with it, I'll use the Ulanzi cage.  

Nice one, DJI - it certainly looks up to your usual high standards.
2022-5-4
Use props
Markie8
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-4 13:55

Haha ordered mine on the 2nd of April haha a month later still waiting for a case ahah.. What a let down.
Tracking doesn't even work, when you click track it just takes you to the same page LOL.
2022-5-5
Use props
WICreekPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Markie8 Posted at 5-5 00:09
Haha ordered mine on the 2nd of April haha a month later still waiting for a case ahah.. What a let down.
Tracking doesn't even work, when you click track it just takes you to the same page LOL.

You can try to utilize this for tracking: https://t.17track.net/

It works for me for tracking the shipment of the free case.
2022-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Markie8 Posted at 5-5 00:09
Haha ordered mine on the 2nd of April haha a month later still waiting for a case ahah.. What a let down.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We noticed that the tracking has been updated, hope you can wait with patience. You can also check the shipping status via this link. https://www.17track.net/en Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules