1320 3 2022-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chalde
Second Officer
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
France

I'm not sure if I missed an update about this requirement, but every time I launch the App now, I'm required to log in.
As ive been traveling to locations without Cell service, most of flights have been locked to 50 meters distance...

Is this a normal behavior? I used to fly with a tablet or a phone without any connection, and this was never an issue.

Can you provide assistance or confirm thats a new requirement?
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there chalde. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 19:52
Hello there chalde. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

Thanks for the response.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the App.
Just tried by settling my phone in airplane mode after the first start, and it seems to remain logged in. So it seems like my phone had bad data saved.
Hopefully, it will still work tomorrow when using the drone "in the field", out of network.
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

chalde Posted at 5-4 20:37
Thanks for the response.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the App.
Just tried by settling my phone in airplane mode after the first start, and it seems to remain logged in. So it seems like my phone had bad data saved.
Hopefully, it will still work tomorrow when using the drone "in the field", out of network.

Hi there chalde. Thank you for the reply and for giving these update. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules