Editing with RC PRO
2636 3 2022-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GcB73AWIbqIx
lvl.2
United States

Can you edit 4K videos with the program installed on the RC PRO? And is it normal for any video longer than 5 minutes to be cut into 2 or more videos?
Thanks DC
2022-5-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific application are you referring to on the post? In addition, The maximum capacity of a single file will not exceed 4GB. If exceeded, the recording will be stopped, and a new recording will be started. In addition, the maximum file size of FAT32 is 4GB. Hence, a file that is larger than or equal to 4GB will be divided, otherwise, the file may be lost or abnormal and cannot be read. Although exFAT allows a larger file size, the larger file may be damaged due to abnormal power-off and SD card removal, or even cannot be recovered. So the storage of the camera is 4GB regardless of the file systems. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-6
Use props
djiuser_GcB73AWIbqIx
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-6 21:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific application are you referring to on the post? In addition, The maximum capacity of a single file will not exceed 4GB. If exceeded, the recording will be stopped, and a new recording will be started. In addition, the maximum file size of FAT32 is 4GB. Hence, a file that is larger than or equal to 4GB will be divided, otherwise, the file may be lost or abnormal and cannot be read. Although exFAT allows a larger file size, the larger file may be damaged due to abnormal power-off and SD card removal, or even cannot be recovered. So the storage of the camera is 4GB regardless of the file systems. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Hello I've been taking videos on my Air 2S at 4K 30 fps and wanted to edit them on my RC Pro controller. But some older posts said the DJI edit app would only work properly with the cached videos sent to the controller. I'm new at this and didn't want to download all of those high res videos if the editing program couldn't process them. Thank you for all the info it really helps me a lot.
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_GcB73AWIbqIx Posted at 5-7 12:27
Hello I've been taking videos on my Air 2S at 4K 30 fps and wanted to edit them on my RC Pro controller. But some older posts said the DJI edit app would only work properly with the cached videos sent to the controller. I'm new at this and didn't want to download all of those high res videos if the editing program couldn't process them. Thank you for all the info it really helps me a lot.

You might want to check some of the 3rd party software available for you to edit your high-resolution videos. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules