Am I dumb or what? Product photos under your forum name
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I notice many people have a photo of DJI products they own under their names in the forum. For the life of me I can't work out how this is done!
Mine has an image of a Mavic Pro Platinum and I don't even own one nor have I ever
2022-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When you activate a brand new product with the same DJI account you use on the forum it will automatically appear.   Second hand or refurb products don't count.   
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there christangey. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know what are the DJI Products that you have please and for reference kindly please refer to the post above. Thank you.
2022-5-7
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-7 02:10
Hello there christangey. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know what are the DJI Products that you have please and for reference kindly please refer to the post above. Thank you.

Stephen, FYI I own a Mavic 1, 2 and 3, an action cam 1 and 2 and an Osmo Pro
2022-5-7
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Chris, I was told that DJI is the only way to change those settings.  I had a Mavic Pro Platinum and it was pictured as you note, then when I got the Mini2, a picture of it was also placed there.  However, since I traded in the Mavic Pro Platinum for the Mini2, I no longer have it, but the picture is still there.  I have no idea who to contact, and have that picture removed at DJI, except possibly " support."  Also the flight distance is WRONG!  Let you know IF I get anywhere.
2022-6-13
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 6-13 10:30
Chris, I was told that DJI is the only way to change those settings.  I had a Mavic Pro Platinum and it was pictured as you note, then when I got the Mini2, a picture of it was also placed there.  However, since I traded in the Mavic Pro Platinum for the Mini2, I no longer have it, but the picture is still there.  I have no idea who to contact, and have that picture removed at DJI, except possibly " support."  Also the flight distance is WRONG!  Let you know IF I get anywhere.

Thanks Bob, no big deal, I think part of my problem is I ended up with 2 DJI accounts somehow plus I have bought DJI product through other retailers
2022-6-13
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

christangey Posted at 6-13 15:24
Thanks Bob, no big deal, I think part of my problem is I ended up with 2 DJI accounts somehow plus I have bought DJI product through other retailers

I contacted their on-line support, and Sandy asked why I didn't do it?  I told her that I did not know how.   She then informed me that she had told a Team that takes care of those things.  So . . . I am watching to see the MPP vanish.  
     Nice that you are a photographist who has the knowledge and experience to state the problem in a manner that conveys your knowledge with what you are talking about, also that those you are addressing have the knowledge to recognize that.  Right man at the right time!
2022-6-13
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

Chris, if you look at my Picture and name, you might just notice that Sandy and the very efficient Team she contacted, made the MPP vanish.  I wish to thank them much
One other thing, is the latest Update for the Mini2 to 1.05.0000, I did that and with the MODE SWITCH in LEFT position it takes
15 seconds to do a 360 degree turn, in MID position it takes 8 seconds, in RIGHT (SPORT) it has cut that way down to a speedy
time of just under 4 seconds.  Thought you might be interested.
2022-6-17
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 6-17 18:40
Chris, if you look at my Picture and name, you might just notice that Sandy and the very efficient Team she contacted, made the MPP vanish.  I wish to thank them much
One other thing, is the latest Update for the Mini2 to 1.05.0000, I did that and with the MODE SWITCH in LEFT position it takes
15 seconds to do a 360 degree turn, in MID position it takes 8 seconds, in RIGHT (SPORT) it has cut that way down to a speedy

Thanks Bob, but they haven't made any of mine APPEAR. Don't have Mini 2 but might be best if you post in that discussion for a solution.
2022-6-17
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

christangey Posted at 6-17 19:04
Thanks Bob, but they haven't made any of mine APPEAR. Don't have Mini 2 but might be best if you post in that discussion for a solution.

oops, thought you had the little nipper  I went flying in a huge parking lot of our local horse racing track yesterday to try the Quick Shots function, and the little thing is now nesting in a 40 foot tall Palm Tree awaiting a Maintenance Crew to come and rescue it.  Gave their security my name and phone number, hope they call soon, and do not charge me for getting it down.
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules