Mavic Mini Batteries flashing 2 center lights.
817 4 2022-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SStone
lvl.1
United States

Hi. I just purchased some new used batteries that are suppost to be good condition. But when I plug into my charger they all flash the 2 center lights for a couple seconds then go out and repeat.  What does that mean? I looked but couldn't find anywhere. Can I fix this so they can charge up?  My original batteries charge up fine in the charger.  Thanks, Steve
2022-5-7
Use props
Orangecrush
New

United States

I have an unknown brand battery that will charge in the Mini but not in the Hub. I'm on here looking for answers also. My Hub flashes the right two LEDS. I'm not sure if its a proprietary forced failure or not. We can't be the only ones with this malfunction. The Hub charger manual doesnt have the error code in it.
2022-5-7
Use props
SStone
lvl.1
United States

Orangecrush Posted at 5-7 13:10
I have an unknown brand battery that will charge in the Mini but not in the Hub. I'm on here looking for answers also. My Hub flashes the right two LEDS. I'm not sure if its a proprietary forced failure or not. We can't be the only ones with this malfunction. The Hub charger manual doesnt have the error code in it.

I cam across this:  https://www.reddit.com/r/djimavicmini/comments/exsufm/what_do_these_lights_on_the_charging_hub_mean/

After they charged in the mini I put them back in the hub to see if lights would come on as charged like normal. They did not. I did update my firmware as they said but still no success!!  Not sure what is going on?
2022-5-7
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

SStone Posted at 5-7 14:27
I cam across this:  https://www.reddit.com/r/djimavicmini/comments/exsufm/what_do_these_lights_on_the_charging_hub_mean/

After they charged in the mini I put them back in the hub to see if lights would come on as charged like normal. They did not. I did update my firmware as they said but still no success!!  Not sure what is going on?

DJI replied in that post. Said update battery firmware with cell in the drone and drone connected to dji assistant 2 on a computer. Did you try that?
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a video showing the error on your battery? In addition, kindly please provide us the serial number of the said batteries via PM so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules