DJI FPV Connection problems...
5431 5 2022-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex299
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

I've just recieved my brand new DJI FPV Combo.
Charged everything up.
Trying to connect via the DJI Fly App and getting the following problems:

Goggles Connection
The goggles show as connected on the app (via the little icon bottom left of screen).
Goggles V2 stuck on Language select screen. All the buttons beep when pressed but have no affect on the screen so can't move past that page.

Aircraft
The app insstructs to power up the aircraft. It powers up but doesn't connect automatically. I go into 'pairing mode' and it connects! - do I have to do this every time I power up?

DJI FPV Remote Controller won't pair
the remote powers up but won't connect automatically either. I go into linking mode, it bleeps for a while then stops, all 4 green lights stay lit on the controller, but the app counts down 60 seconds then says 'pairing timed out'

Flysafe requires update
The DJI Fly app says 'Flysafe requires update'. When i click to update on the app, the app gets stuck on a loading screen:
01.02.0015 (291.5MB) Optimized flight saftey.

This is really frustrating, I was expecting this part of the process to be pretty smooth, I am stuck with a pair of goggles with unresponsive buttons, and a remote that wont link to the rest of the gear and an aircraft that wont update. PLeae can someone help?

Many thanks
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to follow the tutorial steps below to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please also try to connect all the components on the DJI Assistant 2 software and update/refresh the firmware to see if there are any changes. Please keep us posted.

2022-5-8
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

I just got my DJI FPV a couple of weeks ago, and my activation/initial update didn't go smoothly either. The following process, done in exactly this order, worked for me:
1) Turn on the Aircraft

2) Turn on the Controller

3) Turn on the Goggles

4) Connect the Goggles to the Phone

5) Launch DJI Fly

YMMV, but this worked for me.

Checklists are better than paragraphs!

:-)

You'll love it once you get it fired up!

TCS
2022-5-8
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Also note that the 5D "button" isn't a button in the conventional sense. You need to push it laterally, rather than pushing on the edges, to toggle through the menus. I didn't catch on to that until my 3rd flight! TCS
2022-5-8
Use props
Alex299
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Chaosrider Posted at 5-8 07:54
Also note that the 5D "button" isn't a button in the conventional sense. You need to push it laterally, rather than pushing on the edges, to toggle through the menus. I didn't catch on to that until my 3rd flight! TCS

Thanks for your advice - its massively appreciated. for some reason the firmware wasn't updating via app. I managed to update the firmware on all the units via the DJI Assistant software and cleared the issue!

Thanks for your suggestion.
2022-5-9
Use props
djiuser_LS3OrDbZfJKw
New

Switzerland

Do u guys have an idea as well why I can not connect to the dji virtual flight app. Maybe there is a process needed too?

Im getting stuck on the connection page. It is connecting for hours and I never reached a testing stage withe the fpv controller.

Additionally the controller is not getting connected to the googles eventough I updated everything...
2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules