DJI Fly (android app) crashes with old battery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Horacioo
lvl.1

British Virgin Islands

HI,

Mavic Air 2, on Samsung Galaxy S10+

Drone and app works fine with the original battery.
I got some batteries from an older drone and trying to use it with the new drone.
- App crashes a few seconds after getting into fly now, and returns to the app home screen.
- I can get to use the app with old batteries if I disable all internet from my phone (wifi and LTE)
- As soon as wifi or lte is connected, the app will crash
- Note that Drone and batteries have all been updated to latest firmware using DJI assistant 2 and issue has not been fixes

Please let me know if you need further information from drone, batteries or phone.

Note: I am new to this forum, and still not very familiar on searching, so my apologies if this issue has been reported before.
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the old batteries that you are using are still Mavic Air 2 batteries? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
Horacioo
lvl.1

British Virgin Islands

Yes, They are Mavic Air 2 Batteries.
I tried the DJI Fly app on 2 different phones and it is crashing on both of them (with the older batteries, when internet is connected)
2022-5-8
Use props
Horacioo
lvl.1

British Virgin Islands

Yes, They are Mavic Air 2 Batteries.
I tried the DJI Fly app on 2 different phones and it is crashing on both of them (with the older batteries, when internet is connected)
2022-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules