High-Bright Monitor w/Expansion Clean Feed
3545 15 2022-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BDMcGrew
lvl.1
United States

Hello, everyone!

Can someone point me in the direction to get HDMI clean feed working, please?

I’ve got the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor and DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate (SDI/HDMI/DC-IN).  Monitor came stock out the box with software 1.03.0200 installed and HDMI clean feed of the expansion card did not work.  The Ronin 4D Feature Release Schedule indicate that it should have.  But, I updated to 1.03.0400 from April 2022 and still, no clean feed.

I can’t find any settings in the monitor nor the software that seem to enable it either.

Does anyone have any insight, please?  Clean feed is explicitly listed in the Ronin 4D Feature Release Schedule so I do not believe that I’m looking for a unicorn here!

Thanks!

-brian

2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that Outputting Clean Video Stream has been added. You are advised to enable the OSD display switch for remote monitor expansion plate.
2022-5-8
Use props
BDMcGrew
lvl.1
United States

Thank you!

This did work.

However, please note that after the first update to 1.03.0400 it did not work, downgrading to 1.03.0200 did not work and it was only after re-upgrading back to 1.03.0400 a 2nd time that allowed enabling this option to work as expected.

Thanks,

-brian
2022-5-9
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 5-8 22:45
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that Outputting Clean Video Stream has been added. You are advised to enable the OSD display switch for remote monitor expansion plate.

i need a clean feed from the body for my atomos, please advise when this will be added, seems insane not to be functioning
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

BDMcGrew Posted at 5-9 05:22
Thank you!

This did work.

Thanks for your feedback. We will forward it to our related team. Thank you.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV Posted at 5-10 12:28
i need a clean feed from the body for my atomos, please advise when this will be added, seems insane not to be functioning

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that this feature will be added approximately in June 2022. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-5-11
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 5-11 03:27
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that this feature will be added approximately in June 2022. Thank you for your understanding.

thank you so much, i was so sad when i bought the camera yesterday and it was not functioning the way i needed. i hope it does happen in june. thanks
2022-5-11
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 5-11 03:27

i have another issue you may be able to help out with. my luts are not working.  All my luts are pro cube files and work in all other applications, not recognised by ronin 4d, why is this? there is a threrad in this fourm with same issue
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV Posted at 5-11 08:25
i have another issue you may be able to help out with. my luts are not working.  All my luts are pro cube files and work in all other applications, not recognised by ronin 4d, why is this? there is a threrad in this fourm with same issue

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may follow the steps below to see if it works:
1. Please copy and paste the 33 point 3D LUT file with the suffix ".CUBE" (Note: please use letters, numbers, or underscore for file naming) to the root directory of the storage card, and install the storage card to the main body.
2. Press the Home button once on the high-bright main monitor to enter the menu, tap "Display", "LOOK" and "LUT File Settings".
3. Tap "Import" to see the LUT files, and select the LUT file to be imported and tap "Import" again. After the LUT file is imported, tap "Cancel" to go back to the previous page to view the LOOK list.
4. Ronin 4D supports reading and displaying up to 16 LUT files. Tap "Exit" to exit the LUT manager. Then the custom LUT files have been imported into the LOOK list. Tap "LOOK" to select the LUT file required.

2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV Posted at 5-11 08:24
thank you so much, i was so sad when i bought the camera yesterday and it was not functioning the way i needed. i hope it does happen in june. thanks

We fully understand your feelings. We will urge our team to expedite the process. Please rest assured.
2022-5-11
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 5-11 22:16
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may follow the steps below to see if it works:
1. Please copy and paste the 33 point 3D LUT file with the suffix ".CUBE" (Note: please use letters, numbers, or underscore for file naming) to the root directory of the storage card, and install the storage card to the main body.
2. Press the Home button once on the high-bright main monitor to enter the menu, tap "Display", "LOOK" and "LUT File Settings".

i have tried all the suggestions and still no lut is being seen on the import tab except the 2 that are available form dji download, i have made the luts in davinci resolve and made to 33 point cube file. they can be seen by my Atomos recorder. any other ideas ? thanks again
2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV Posted at 5-12 13:01
i have tried all the suggestions and still no lut is being seen on the import tab except the 2 that are available form dji download, i have made the luts in davinci resolve and made to 33 point cube file. they can be seen by my Atomos recorder. any other ideas ? thanks again

Sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with a screenshot related to this issue for our further check? Thank you.
2022-5-14
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 5-14 01:13
Sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with a screenshot related to this issue for our further check? Thank you.

i found the problem related to the name length of the luts i was using, i dont know the exact number of digits but i kept them all simple and small and they all worked. thanks again thor
2022-5-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV Posted at 5-14 07:34
i found the problem related to the name length of the luts i was using, i dont know the exact number of digits but i kept them all simple and small and they all worked. thanks again thor

Glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 5-11 22:19
We fully understand your feelings. We will urge our team to expedite the process. Please rest assured.

hi thor, hope you doing good, please can you tell me if there is any new updates to fix the clean feed output from the camera body. thanks
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV Posted at 6-15 01:20
hi thor, hope you doing good, please can you tell me if there is any new updates to fix the clean feed output from the camera body. thanks

Thanks for reaching us. Please keep tuned to our official website, if there is any update, we will release it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules