Fly App and Mini 3 Drone
1004 11 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg Sevior
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158570 ft
Australia

Hi   Is there an update for the DJI fly app on IOS for the mini 3.    I can't find an update for the APP at the app store.   
2022-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not yet,   it will probably be released just before the 17th with the drone is officially on sale.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Greg Sevior. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Once you receive your new DJI Mini 3 Pro kindly please download the DJI Fly application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) on a recommended mobile device for you to be able to enjoy flying your new DJI Mini 3 Pro. Thank you.
2022-5-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 23:30
Not yet,   it will probably be released just before the 17th with the drone is officially on sale.

Is the 17th the official date now?

I noticed DJI Stephen didn't mention a date in post 3.  Maybe they aren't allowed to name a date in case it should slide or something.
2022-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-12 02:59
Is the 17th the official date now?

I noticed DJI Stephen didn't mention a date in post 3.  Maybe they aren't allowed to name a date in case it should slide or something.

Yes,  thats what the reviews are saying.  Like this one

https://www.techadvisor.com/news/gadget/dji-mini-3-3813969/
2022-5-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-12 23:33
Yes,  thats what the reviews are saying.  Like this one

https://www.techadvisor.com/news/gadget/dji-mini-3-3813969/

Good to know.  No new update on my order status at DJI.  When I placed order it listed 5/31 as ship date.  If that happens then it should arrive around 6/10.  Bit late for me as I should be on my Caribbean excursion by then.  Guess I'll just have to let grandson sign for it and get in first flight while I'm gone.  I'm sure he will not mind.  
2022-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-13 03:45
Good to know.  No new update on my order status at DJI.  When I placed order it listed 5/31 as ship date.  If that happens then it should arrive around 6/10.  Bit late for me as I should be on my Caribbean excursion by then.  Guess I'll just have to let grandson sign for it and get in first flight while I'm gone.  I'm sure he will not mind.

So you've set the date for the start of the trip.   How long do you intend to be there for?
2022-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-14 00:38
So you've set the date for the start of the trip.   How long do you intend to be there for?

I am waffling on the exact start date but the excursion will be 3-4 weeks.  Can't wait too long as hurricane season is upon us.  Fortunately, I fueled up fully before petrol prices skyrocketed.  I pre-tested all the navigational gear, propulsion, etc. so just need to decide on the exact date, drop the lines and get underway.  
2022-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-14 05:49
I am waffling on the exact start date but the excursion will be 3-4 weeks.  Can't wait too long as hurricane season is upon us.  Fortunately, I fueled up fully before petrol prices skyrocketed.  I pre-tested all the navigational gear, propulsion, etc. so just need to decide on the exact date, drop the lines and get underway.

I guess you can just get up one morning and decide to head off then,   nothing really tying you down.
2022-5-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-15 00:31
I guess you can just get up one morning and decide to head off then,   nothing really tying you down.

You surmised right.    Probably going to leave on May 31st as I was invited to be one of the two Marshalls for the Memorial Day Pareade on May 30th.  

Not sure if you have that or call them the same in the UK.  A marshal is a ceremonial position that leads the parade.
2022-5-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-15 05:07
You surmised right.    Probably going to leave on May 31st as I was invited to be one of the two Marshalls for the Memorial Day Pareade on May 30th.  

Not sure if you have that or call them the same in the UK.  A marshal is a ceremonial position that leads the parade.

No we dont have those here at all DT.  Not a holiday we even recognise.
2022-5-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-15 23:34
No we dont have those here at all DT.  Not a holiday we even recognise.

2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules