822 5 2022-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I should have the latest firmware.  I just updated it (May 12, 2022).  I have the Cine which means I have the DJI controller.  Two questions:
1) How do I change my WiFi settings?  I have it set (I guess) to work via my home network but it would be nice if I could also set it to work with my iPhone "Sharing" mode.  All that to say -- I can't find the WiFi settings anywhere but somehow it can get the firmware when I'm at home.

2) When I go to the flight screen, on the left, I have the icon to take off but that's it.  I don't have the icon of the remote control to go into the intellgent flight modes.  

Aircraft Firmware 01.00.0600
RC Firmware 03.01.0600
FlySafe Database 01.00.01.26
Fly Safe Database for Apps 01.00.01.26
App Version 1.5.10

2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the confusion. Can you please clarify what WiFi settings are you looking for? Are you referring to connecting your device to a WiFi network to perform such firmware updates? In addition, the intelligent flight modes will only appear once you hover your drone in a recommended flight height, switch the camera in video mode and check for the intelligent flight mode icon to perform such feature. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-13
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-13 22:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the confusion. Can you please clarify what WiFi settings are you looking for? Are you referring to connecting your device to a WiFi network to perform such firmware updates? In addition, the intelligent flight modes will only appear once you hover your drone in a recommended flight height, switch the camera in video mode and check for the intelligent flight mode icon to perform such feature. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Yes.  I think it is called the SSID of the WiFi network (the name of the network), the encryption method, and the password.  There may be a few other settings most Wifi connections have but those are the basic ones.
2022-5-14
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the confusion. Can you please clarify what WiFi settings are you looking for? Are you referring to connecting your device to a WiFi network to perform such firmware updates? In addition, the intelligent flight modes will only appear once you hover your drone in a recommended flight height, switch the camera in video mode and check for the intelligent flight mode icon to perform such feature. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Re: Intelligent Flight Modes: Ok.  I'll try that.  Mavic 2 had the icon all the time so you could set up way points and other features.  I'm not up to date on what flight modes Mavic 3 supports currently.  I really loved the way points.
2022-5-14
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I've yet to see the icon come up.  I was in a 400ft altitude limit and about 100 ft off the ground, video mode ... nothing.
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

pedzsan Posted at 5-16 06:00
I've yet to see the icon come up.  I was in a 400ft altitude limit and about 100 ft off the ground, video mode ... nothing.

Thank you for your response. Kindly please make sure that you are hovering at a recommended height and please switch to video mode, after that tap the small box above the shutter button and there you can now check the quick shot modes. Please refer to the image below. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules