1050 7 2022-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kTuut085O5mz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1027182 ft
Malaysia

Dear Dji,
    I have lost my drone and all related document already sent to Dji Support and my case number are #4222162. I have receice the e-mail stated that As for the accident, we have confirmed the situation and this DJI Mini 2 has been purchased for more than 1 year. In this case, I am afraid that you will have to purchase a replacement device and we can provide you with 10% off for the flyaway parts.
    But FYI I have purchase the drone on September 2021 and I also submitted the Invoice for that purchase.Why I got the reply from Dji that My Mini 2 are purchase more than 1 year. Also I dit not get full report regarding my case. When my Drone lost there are no Video Chache for my last connection with the drone. Please Advice.Thanks

Regards
Zainuddin

2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're very sorry to know about this. We'll communicate with the team via the email ticket you provided. Rest assured that we'll keep an eye on this. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2022-5-12
Use props
djiuser_kTuut085O5mz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1027182 ft
Malaysia

On 12.5.2022, I Get Reply From Dji Support Regarding My Case.The e-mail as below:
April.li (DJI Support)
May 12, 2022, 19:34 GMT+8

Hi Zainuddin,

Thank you for your reply. We totally understand how you feel.

Based on your situation, the drone has been activated before the date you purchased it. The warranty starts from the activation date. Hope for your kind understanding.

As for the cache videos, it is related to the user's recording operation and the signal strength of the flight image transmission.

For your reference.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Thanks for choosing DJI products.

Best Regards
April

DJI Customer Support

I need to ask,why when I register the Drone, there are no information that the drone have already activated before I purchase and register with Dji Fly Apps. Why Im not been inform true e-mail or  Dji Fly Apps that the drone already been activated. If Dji Support said that the drone have already been activated more then one year...Its mean when I buy the Drone on September 2021 its have been already activated around April 2021. Dji Support can see the Invoice that I get from the seller that I have buy the drone on September 2021.
       When under warranty,who need to be responsible when my drone lost in action. Anything can be happen from April 2021 to September 2021 to the drone that I did not know. Are seller responsible or Dji responsible regarding my case.
       And about the last video chache that I cannot get from my phone when my drone lost. Dji Support stated that chache are related to the user recording operation and the signal strength of the flight image transmission. Its means there are no guaranty for video recording  when we fly the drone near to the RC and the connection ( GPS ) are good. Please Advise.

2022-5-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_kTuut085O5mz Posted at 5-13 05:25
On 12.5.2022, I Get Reply From Dji Support Regarding My Case.The e-mail as below:
April.li (DJI Support)
May 12, 2022, 19:34 GMT+8

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After further checking into your case, please kindly note that our team will reply to your email ASAP. If you have any doubts, please reply to it directly. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448773 ft
United States

I need help I sent my mav air 2 in to be replaced/repaired.. paid everything I even had DJI refresh... So DJI say the sent it to me..  I got a delivery date for 5/13/22  it never came.. I check the tracking no up date still stuck on delayed package do to weather... Finally I get DJI to track it since it's there job to make sure we get the product.. DJI saw the same as me... So I called ups and they finally told me the package was lost in transit..wtf..  I have all paperwork emails and receipts.. DJI needs to fix this I've been a loyal customer  I will not lose out on almost 1100$  DJI needs to have our backs ..  CAS-8922810-Z7N1K0  UPS AND DJI.NEEDS TO FIX THIS DJI is the shipper so they need to file the claim .. I'm upset and losing money daily..
My email address is Clarallen0616@gmail.com.. I need help this is wrong .. I'd never use ups ... I want my drone MA2
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l Posted at 5-15 01:10
I need help I sent my mav air 2 in to be replaced/repaired.. paid everything I even had DJI refresh... So DJI say the sent it to me..  I got a delivery date for 5/13/22  it never came.. I check the tracking no up date still stuck on delayed package do to weather... Finally I get DJI to track it since it's there job to make sure we get the product.. DJI saw the same as me... So I called ups and they finally told me the package was lost in transit..wtf..  I have all paperwork emails and receipts.. DJI needs to fix this I've been a loyal customer  I will not lose out on almost 1100$  DJI needs to have our backs ..  CAS-8922810-Z7N1K0  UPS AND DJI.NEEDS TO FIX THIS DJI is the shipper so they need to file the claim .. I'm upset and losing money daily..
My email address is Clarallen0616@gmail.com.. I need help this is wrong .. I'd never use ups ... I want my drone MA2

Hi, there. We apologize for your inconveniece. We will check and forward it to our designated teams. We will get back to you ASAP. Much appreciate your patience. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448773 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-15 01:37
Hi, there. We apologize for your inconveniece. We will check and forward it to our designated teams. We will get back to you ASAP. Much appreciate your patience. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you .. I'll definitely post all up dates even on my social media platforms.. .. now today they found my package.. which is just a set up lie.. because when I track .. it's the same and the representative don't see it ... This crazy..  scheduled delivery for tomorrow 5/16/22 ...for 10:15 am- 2:15 pm... We shall see... again thank you
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l Posted at 5-15 17:37
Thank you .. I'll definitely post all up dates even on my social media platforms.. .. now today they found my package.. which is just a set up lie.. because when I track .. it's the same and the representative don't see it ... This crazy..  scheduled delivery for tomorrow 5/16/22 ...for 10:15 am- 2:15 pm... We shall see... again thank you

We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team. And we also noticed the update from UPS that it will be delivered today. Could you please wait with patience to see if it will be delivered? Please rest assured that we will pay close attention to your case.
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules