Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Teufeli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1166483 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello folks
Is the DJI RC pro working with the new Mini 3 pro?
Greetings Roger
2022-5-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you very much for your attention to DJI RC Pro. Currently, DJI RC Pro only supports Mavic 3 and DJI Air 2S. We have not received any notification of adaptation for other models. Please rest assured and keep attention our website update notes. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm hoping that a future firmware update to the DJI RC Pro makes it compatible with the Mini 3 Pro.  
2022-5-15
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1166483 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-15 03:38
I'm hoping that a future firmware update to the DJI RC Pro makes it compatible with the Mini 3 Pro.

I really hope so
2022-5-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would be extremely nice, considering the Mini 3 Pro RC screen controller has less Nits, no HDMI out and lacks the bottom customizable buttons to name just a few.  I think the DJI RC Pro controller was well designed and is even more functional than the old school SC.
2022-5-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-14 23:48
Hello, there. Thank you very much for your attention to DJI RC Pro. Currently, DJI RC Pro only supports Mavic 3 and DJI Air 2S. We have not received any notification of adaptation for other models. Please rest assured and keep attention our website update notes. Thank you for your understanding and support.

If it will then dji should really help potential customers out here. Many who have paid an extremely high price for a Controller that was said to be compatible with future dji drones.
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules