11810 16 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210226 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I'm finally getting a new drone - moving from the original mavic pro.

I've ordered the Mini 3 Pro - and got the new RC controller with screen, thinking it would save connecting my iphone up all the time.

BUT... I do a lot of flying with my Ipad - to see better when flying.

And I think i've just found out that the new RC controller has no way of outputting to an ipad?

Is there no way to use fly go app on iPAD with the new RC controller with screen?

If this is true, I might have to cancel getting this controller, and get the non-screen version.

Thanks for the help!
2022-5-15
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

no you will not be able to connect the remote control that has the screen integrated with the ipad !!!!

you need to get the package with the remote control without the screen

and the application is dji fly and not fly go
2022-5-15
Use props
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

George GR Posted at 5-15 03:02
no you will not be able to connect the remote control that has the screen integrated with the ipad !!!!

you need to get the package with the remote control without the screen

Thanks George.

Really disappointed about not being able to connect the iPad up to the new remote with screen.

I sometimes like to airplay to my tv too when flying from my iPhone. So that won’t be an option either.

I’ll see if I can change my order without changing my delivery date. Cheers.
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that we cannot connect an external mobile device from your DJI RC with a built-in screen as the integrated screen will serve as your mobile device to run the DJI Application. You may refer to George's response about getting the combo with RC that has no built-in screen for you to use your iPad. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-15
Use props
fans83700c67
New
Flight distance : 194354 ft
Taiwan

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-15 05:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that we cannot connect an external mobile device from your DJI RC with a built-in screen as the integrated screen will serve as your mobile device to run the DJI Application. You may refer to George's response about getting the combo with RC that has no built-in screen for you to use your iPad. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I buy a Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC. Now the DJI RC has very low quality screen record. Also not support Live Streaming. I want to buy a DJI RC-N1, but not sold separately! What the problem about this product.

Pro? No! TOO MANY LIMIT IN THIS PRO!
2022-5-30
Use props
fanse76d28fe
lvl.1

United States

Pro too many limits???
2023-2-14
Use props
djiuser_0e4zb0s3BlDn
lvl.1

Hungary

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-5-15 05:10

Is this still the case? (in Aug 2023) Sure this could be cured by DJI with a firmware update on the RC…
Kinda crazy that the much fancier (and more expensive) remote has this limitation over the screen-less version.
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_0e4zb0s3BlDn Posted at 8-12 13:52
Is this still the case? (in Aug 2023) Sure this could be cured by DJI with a firmware update on the RC…
Kinda crazy that the much fancier (and more expensive) remote has this limitation over the screen-less version.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please understand the feature included on the said remote controller. We cannot perform the said feature due to hardware limitations. If you want to connect a mobile device and use the DJI Mini 3 Pro, you may check the DJI RC-N1. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-8-13
Use props
Bstirl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 320154 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-13 18:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please understand the feature included on the said remote controller. We cannot perform the said feature due to hardware limitations. If you want to connect a mobile device and use the DJI Mini 3 Pro, you may check the DJI RC-N1. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Have a nice day ahead.

That was not a good idea.  At least allowing a USB C connection to a phone would have been very smart.
2023-9-7
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29298 ft
Germany

I do not understand the problem. With the help of the DJI Flyshare Feature, described here:  https://support.dji.com/help/con ... paceId=34&re=CN it is possible to download fotos and videos directly from the DJI RC controller to an iPad. The only problem is due to an issue in the recent RC firmware V01.03.500, that this feature is only supported in former RC firmware versions til V01.03.400.
2023-9-8
Use props
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I don’t think that option was available when I asked the original question.

In the end - I got the original remote and fly it with my iPad
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_0e4zb0s3BlDn Posted at 8-12 13:52
Is this still the case? (in Aug 2023) Sure this could be cured by DJI with a firmware update on the RC…

Thank you for your joining the thread. No worries, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for consideration. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bstirl Posted at 9-7 17:57
That was not a good idea.  At least allowing a USB C connection to a phone would have been very smart.

Thank you for your feedback, Bstirl. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Rest assured that we will coordinate this concern with our designated team for attention. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MrBlueSky Posted at 9-8 01:03
I don’t think that option was available when I asked the original question.

In the end - I got the original remote and fly it with my iPad

Thank you for your response, MrBlueSky. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2023-9-9
Use props
fcaiozzi
New
Flight distance : 55574 ft
Chile

Estimado, es posible conectar el DJI RC-N1 al Mavic 3 Pro ?
2-20 13:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fcaiozzi@gmail.com Posted at 2-20 13:24

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RC-N1 model is fully compatible with the DJI Mavic 3 Pro. I hope this clarifies your query. Thank you for your support.
2-22 01:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fcaiozzi@gmail.com Posted at 2-20 13:24

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Mavic 3 Pro is compatible with the DJI RC-N1 together with the DJI RC Pro and DJI RC controller. Should you have further inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
2-22 02:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules