RC Pro: how do I confirm DJI Care Refresh coverage?
3940 7 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Evangeline
lvl.3

United States

I have purchased Air 2s with RC Pro and 2-year DJI Care Refresh plan. How do I make sure that the RC Pro controller is also on my DJI Care Refresh? If I go to service request, I only see the Air 2s listed, but if I go to the DJI .com verify coverage webpage, and enter the serial number of the RC Controller, it verifies properly and
green after I enter and "slide to verify."

2022-5-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13528625 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

In the fly app, go to Profile- Device Management- Value Added Service and you will see care refresh for the drone and maybe RC Pro but if the Dji site confirmed it then you have nothing to worry about
2022-5-15
Use props
Evangeline
lvl.3

United States

Suren Posted at 5-15 11:07
In the fly app, go to Profile- Device Management- Value Added Service and you will see care refresh for the drone and maybe RC Pro but if the Dji site confirmed it then you have nothing to worry about

This is what I see on my RC Pro value added page: (see pic) The question is as follows: is my RC Pro controller covered by my DJI Care Refresh plan? If not, what else do I need to do? If you see the display, for aircraft it says "valid," whereas for RC Pro controller, it shows the serial number (redacted).
70F04BFB-3FAC-468B-86A9-E74D4990A17A.jpeg
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Evangeline Posted at 5-15 12:13
This is what I see on my RC Pro value added page: (see pic) The question is as follows: is my RC Pro controller covered by my DJI Care Refresh plan? If not, what else do I need to do? If you see the display, for aircraft it says "valid," whereas for RC Pro controller, it shows the serial number (redacted).

Hi there, you can check the DJI Care Refresh service scope through the link below. DJI RC Pro is not covered by the replacement service. https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... %20of%20Service.pdf
To make sure that your aircraft can use the flyaway replacement service, the DJI account needs to be bound with the aircraft, and the remote controller bound with the aircraft.

2022-5-15
Use props
Evangeline
lvl.3

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-15 23:05
Hi there, you can check the DJI Care Refresh service scope through the link below. DJI RC Pro is not covered by the replacement service. https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/djicare-series/DJI%20Care%E6%9C%8D%E5%8A%A1%E5%8D%8F%E8%AE%AE%205.07-%20WM162/DJI%20Care%20Refresh%20Terms%20of%20Service.pdf
To make sure that your aircraft can use the flyaway replacement service, the DJI account needs to be bound with the aircraft, and the remote controller bound with the aircraft.

Hi Mindy, what part of the DJI warranty covers a faulty RC Pro, and what is the duration of the coverage? Thanks.
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Evangeline Posted at 5-16 05:02
Hi Mindy, what part of the DJI warranty covers a faulty RC Pro, and what is the duration of the coverage? Thanks.

Hi, there. You could check the warranty period of main part from the link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-5-16
Use props
Evangeline
lvl.3

United States

I am returning the RC Pro with Air 2s combo package to the store via Fedex today due to "lost RC connection to aircraft" recurring problem. There is too much risk in losing control. After all updates and calibrations, in backyard and out in farmland, the problem persists. Therefore, I am shipping back to the vendor for whatever portion of the refund they grant me. I will fly a custom quad that is 100% reliable with Taranis controller.
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Evangeline Posted at 5-18 04:27
I am returning the RC Pro with Air 2s combo package to the store via Fedex today due to "lost RC connection to aircraft" recurring problem. There is too much risk in losing control. After all updates and calibrations, in backyard and out in farmland, the problem persists. Therefore, I am shipping back to the vendor for whatever portion of the refund they grant me. I will fly a custom quad that is 100% reliable with Taranis controller.

We are sorry to know about this. We respect your choice. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules