Can I edit obstacle display?
613 6 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrGeomancer
lvl.1

Russia

Can i add a digitals on obstacle display? A red and yellow lines is good, but if i will see distance to the object will be perfect. Like on mavic enterprise 2
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MrGeomancer. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mavic Air2 and DJI Fly application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-5-15
Use props
MrGeomancer
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-15 23:22
Hello there MrGeomancer. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mavic Air2 and DJI Fly application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

Don't understand. So there is no way to add a digits?
2022-5-15
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

May i ask, what you need them for ?
2022-5-16
Use props
Air2Game
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

MySky Posted at 5-16 03:20

I have the same question
2022-5-16
Use props
MrGeomancer
lvl.1

Russia

MySky Posted at 5-16 03:20

My job requires me to know the distance to an object. I need to know when it will be ~2meters, but not closer
2022-5-16
Use props
MrGeomancer
lvl.1

Russia

Can anyone say me is it possible?
2022-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules