DJI RC Q&A Deep Dive
910 6 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

A lot of questions concerning the new RC, that have been raised during the last days, will be answered in this video i have just found.

2022-5-16
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

we probably saw this video right around the same time and i posted about it:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =265017&pid=2744333

but more specifically about the range of the rc+drone so it's probably more appropriate to start a new thread (as you did) about the rc in general.
2022-5-16
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

The Saint Posted at 5-16 13:42
we probably saw this video right around the same time and i posted about it:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =265017&pid=2744333

but more specifically about the range of the rc+drone so it's probably more appropriate to start a new thread (as you did) about the rc in general.

Thanks, for the notice, i did not check the other thread as it was related to RC Pro.
So we will have two dedicated threads for each RC.
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MySky. Good day and thank you for sharing this video that you have found. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-5-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find and thanks for sharing.   I'm a bit concerned at the lack of distance with the RC, especially when DJI markets 12 km.
2022-5-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ok, that was interesting.
The range is a bit disappointing tbh.
But the weight is great.
2022-5-26
Use props
HeavensAbove
lvl.2
United States

How did he manage to download media to the rc. I get an error

I seen videos were when connected to the aircraft from the dji rc remote you can at least download media but bot videos i tried this and receive an error  Can not download must be comnected to aircraft. He clearly does it in this video
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules