PSPCL salary payslip to Check Monthly Salary Details - Blog on In...
829 4 2022-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Wiz5Ep7wWZHg
New

Pakistan

Working employees can now download their PSPCL salary payslip Find out the deductions, income, and savings every month Steps to download the HRMS PSPCL are given below, and check out the number of months for which you can download the payslips

2022-5-17
Use props
muhsarim
New

Pakistan

How we can download the PIFRA salary slip? Is there any solution? I am govt employee working in the public sector. I have already applied for a slip but am still not able to find the solution to download it.
2022-5-20
Use props
bigbash1
New

Pakistan

How we can download the PIFRAsalary slip? Is there any solution? I am govt employee working in the public sector. I have already applied for a slip but am still not able to find the solution to download it.
2022-10-7
Use props
nerdbex
New

Pakistan

I am still searching the internet on how we can download the Pifra Salary Slip easily without any hastle. Recently I went to one of their office in Islamabad and they said you can download it from the website but when I search it the only website I found was a fake website sharing fake details. I am confuse that why they are not having the facitility of providing the salary slip in their office and they are telling people to fo online and download it from their website in fact their website doesn't even exist. What a lame institute this is.
2023-5-30
Use props
nerdbex
New

United States

Pifra Pay Slip are very easy to get and sometimes it create torubles for the local population as well.
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules