DJI Mic - Receiver won't power on
4791 7 2022-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
machevlog
lvl.1
United States

Yesterday, I updated the firmware on my DJI Mic system to v02.00.72.80. It worked updated with no errors. I went through the setup again, tested the Mic system to ensure it was working, and then put everything in the case.

A couple of hours later, I tried to use the Mic system but the reciever would not power on. It didn't automatically power on when I opened the case or when I pushed the power button. I tried doing a long press on the power button and that didn't work. I thought maybe it wasn't charging in the case, so I plugged it in via USB-C overnight. This morning it still wouldn't power on.

As a last resort, I thought I would connect it to my PC and see if I could try to load the firmware again. As soon as I plugged it into my PC, the receiver came on.

It's great that it is working now but I thought I would share in case anyone else ran into this issue. I am also worried that it may happen again while out on a video shoot and I don't have a laptop with me.

I submitted a ticket to DJI support and will let you know if they have any input.

2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there machevlog. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mic and it is good to know that you have already contacted our DJI Support Team for assistance with regards to this matter. Kindly please rest assured that we will do our best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2022-5-18
Use props
fans5cb1fbd1
New

United States

Did they ever resolve this? I just started having this problem as well where my case is not holding a charge no matter what I plug it in to. Since there is no power to the case, the transmitters are not linking to the receiver. I have a phone call with their technical department later so hopefully they can tell me what the issue is as well.
2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_hykOC1KPtTWt
New

United States

fans5cb1fbd1 Posted at 7-7 10:33
Did they ever resolve this? I just started having this problem as well where my case is not holding a charge no matter what I plug it in to. Since there is no power to the case, the transmitters are not linking to the receiver. I have a phone call with their technical department later so hopefully they can tell me what the issue is as well.

Any success in resolving this? I am having similar issues here as well. Receiver is not turning on and not recognized at all when plugged into my PC. Battery case doesn't seem to be charging. Plugged it in and only a single LED light is blinking for the past few days.
2022-7-25
Use props
Jatrine
New

United States

I'm having the same issue. The receiver seems stuck with the "M" and mute function showing on screen. Completely unworkable.  Just prior to this issue I did a factory reset because the audio wasn't as clear as it usually is.
2022-12-11
Use props
fahadseemab
New

Germany

Jatrine@solgloyoga.com Posted at 12-11 17:15
I'm having the same issue. The receiver seems stuck with the "M" and mute function showing on screen. Completely unworkable.  Just prior to this issue I did a factory reset because the audio wasn't as clear as it usually is.

Hi... I am having a similar problem.  did u find a solution to this?
2022-12-23
Use props
odelgado
New

United States

One of mine just turned off and will not power on.  Please help!!!!1
2023-2-1
Use props
skorgy
New

United States

My receiver does not power on anymore!  I have owned this product for barely a month and only used indoors in one location with my PC.  I tried different appropriate cables, directly into receiver or charge box to no avail.  This is absolutely absurd.  Now it looks like since the 15 day window has passed, my only option is to send it back and quite possibly PAY TO HAVE IT FIXED.  I want a full refund for this nightmare.  If they just choose to charge me to have it fixed and send it back to me, I will have to just sell it for cheap and never buy from DJI again to avoid this.  This has just been a terrible first experience with this company.  
2023-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules