Battery charging in drone
578 4 2022-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

For those of us charging our single battery in the mini 3, can anyone please confirm what is a full charge battery indicator?

4 lights oscillating in order is 75-100%

When the 4 green lights are solid, not flashing....is that charged or are they supposed to go OFF when fully charged?
2022-5-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i dont have my drone yet and i haven't check the user guide but if i were you (while waiting), go ahead and fire up the drone and read teh battery strength in the app.
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The battery is fully charged when all the battery-level LEDs emit a solid light. Remove the charger after charging is complete. You may refer to the image below for your reference. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-5-21
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

4solid lights is charged on the drone all 4 lights off is charged on the DJI Rc…….There’s consistancy lol

The DJI pic above does not look correct to me if it is for the drone as it shows all 4 off when fully charged unless that is the pic for the Rc controller. Also the mods words contradict the pic…………..Come on DJI do better
2022-5-21
Use props
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-21 22:41
4solid lights is charged on the drone all 4 lights off is charged on the DJI Rc…….There’s consistancy lol

The DJI pic above does not look correct to me if it is for the drone as it shows all 4 off when fully charged unless that is the pic for the Rc controller. Also the mods words contradict the pic…………..Come on DJI do better

Thanks for the reply. Thats why I thought all 4 lights had to be OFF when in a fully completed charge state.
2022-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules