3705 19 2022-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I know it's early days, but has anyone seen an Anamorphic lens for the mini 3 pro?
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here. The only available lens for the DJI Mini 3 Pro on our store website is the ND Filters. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJi sell a wide angle lens (not technically anamorphic) but not for the EU market due to its weight.  
2022-5-22
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 00:10
DJi sell a wide angle lens (not technically anamorphic) but not for the EU market due to its weight.

that is plain presumption...not even on the dji US store you can find the wide angle lens for the mini 3. And i doubt it has something to do with weight, by that logic they should not sell the nd filters. Actually the wide angle lens is available in almost all retailers i checked here in Switzerland with immediate delivery. I'd bet it is the same in the EU
2022-5-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sbonev Posted at 5-22 00:35
that is plain presumption...not even on the dji US store you can find the wide angle lens for the mini 3. And i doubt it has something to do with weight, by that logic they should not sell the nd filters. Actually the wide angle lens is available in almost all retailers i checked here in Switzerland with immediate delivery. I'd bet it is the same in the EU

The ND filters weight the same as the standard UV filter thats fitted,   DJI already confirmed that accessories that exceed 249g will not be sold.   They do the same for the Mavic 3 too.    If 3rd party retailers are bringing them in thats against DJI and they have started to clamp down on that,   for example Moment was selling those accessories to EU and now they clearly state USA/Canada only.
2022-5-22
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 00:38
The ND filters weight the same as the standard UV filter thats fitted,   DJI already confirmed that accessories that exceed 249g will not be sold.   They do the same for the Mavic 3 too.    If 3rd party retailers are bringing them in thats against DJI and they have started to clamp down on that,   for example Moment was selling those accessories to EU and now they clearly state USA/Canada only.

wide angle lens is exactly 2.3 gr, drone weight exactly 248 gr. equipped with the lens 250.3, so they have to have really precise weights and be really bitchy to make you a problem for that. So again assumptions in what you have written - on what do you base your statement they are not being sold in Europe - actual confirmation by DJI or just your opinion?

you realize i can buy them now (actually it appears they sold out the first batch. last time i checked it was available with tomorrow delivery...):

https://www.digitec.ch/de/s1/pro ... e-zubehoer-20805190

and i can find them anywhere in Europe...first hit in google:

https://www.fnac.es/Lente-gran-a ... ara-drones/a9351911
2022-5-22
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Let's wait until Freewell will offer some and see what their weight will be.
2022-5-22
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-21 21:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here. The only available lens for the DJI Mini 3 Pro on our store website is the ND Filters. Thank you for your valued support.

Already purchased your ND filters Thanks anyway
2022-5-22
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guess I'm just going to have to wait. Thanks everyone
2022-5-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sbonev Posted at 5-22 04:01
wide angle lens is exactly 2.3 gr, drone weight exactly 248 gr. equipped with the lens 250.3, so they have to have really precise weights and be really bitchy to make you a problem for that. So again assumptions in what you have written - on what do you base your statement they are not being sold in Europe - actual confirmation by DJI or just your opinion?

you realize i can buy them now (actually it appears they sold out the first batch. last time i checked it was available with tomorrow delivery...):

Add SD card, labels etc and technically you are over the limit.   Any way.  I dont think my point came across right.   The extra weight of the wide angle lens means the gimbal has the power to move some additional weight so an anamorphic lens could be doable without having to counter weight it.
2022-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I don’t know if there has ever been an anamorphic lens for a mini drone, they are heavy and I’m not sure they are that easily made compatible with mini gimbal, maybe with the 3 axis it’s possible. But look to companies like Freewell or Ulanzi . Both these companies could not make anamorphic lens for Air2s because of weight issues. They did for Air2 so maybe possible .
2022-5-23
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 22:39
Add SD card, labels etc and technically you are over the limit.   Any way.  I dont think my point came across right.   The extra weight of the wide angle lens means the gimbal has the power to move some additional weight so an anamorphic lens could be doable without having to counter weight it.

To stay under the weight, just remove the propellers.. durr!
2022-5-23
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

These are on sale in New Zealand but not available until 30/6/22

https://www.ferntech.co.nz/dji-mini-3-pro-wide-angle-lens

Weird DJI didn't even know about this is a DJI product?
2022-5-23
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 5-23 14:29
These are on sale in New Zealand but not available until 30/6/22

https://www.ferntech.co.nz/dji-mini-3-pro-wide-angle-lens

That's a wide lens, not an Anamorphic Lens, unfortunately.
2022-5-23
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Dragonfyr Posted at 5-23 15:35
That's a wide lens, not an Anamorphic Lens, unfortunately.

Sorry thought the same thing  
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dragonfyr Posted at 5-22 14:10
Already purchased your ND filters  Thanks anyway

You're welcome. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-5-25
Use props
fans1433f1a8
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

There is an FX pack from polar pro out in July that looks interesting. Cant find any more information or review of it anywhere though..
2022-6-3
Use props
fans1433f1a8
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... /mini-3-pro-filters
2022-6-3
Use props
LinuxLewis
lvl.1

Austria

the wide angle weight is 2.3 g so its above 250g so why not make a anamorphic too? if necessary I will do the drone licence to be able to use the lense...
2022-7-30
Use props
fans83d98aa0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4847927 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just FYI, I posted a review of the new Freewell Anamorphic and wide angle lenses for the Mini 3 yesterday https://youtu.be/nMyPQZI4uqs
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules