1128 4 2022-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Travisflyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13461 ft
Australia

Hi Every One
New to drones and have only just purchesed my first drone 2 weeks ago. Today i was out flying my drone and playing around with some of the videoing features and ended up using the active track, was all going well untill it decided to crash into some rocks!! for some reason i thought these drones were pretty hard to crash and had auto sensors to avoid this happening. ill atach the video of it and see what use think, have i just done something wrong with my settings or should of this not happended?

Thanks in advance!

2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the crash. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send the drone back https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
Please remember to tick "Apply for data analysis" when filling in the info, data analysis can be processed as long as the drone is within the warranty period and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result.
2022-5-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Not too nice!
2022-5-31
Use props
PROTEUS2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8245 ft
United States

Air 2s does not have side sensors, you were flying sideways not fallowing from behind. They warn about this in the manual. The more expensive DJI drones have side sensors.
2022-5-31
Use props
Travisflyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13461 ft
Australia

PROTEUS2 Posted at 5-31 02:39
Air 2s does not have side sensors, you were flying sideways not fallowing from behind. They warn about this in the manual. The more expensive DJI drones have side sensors.

I've since realised that but thanks for replying! definitely something i will learn from!
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules