3237 4 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, Can you please make it possible to live stream from my fpv drone?

I would also like to remove the pitch limit when i use my motion controller in sports mode, i would like to dive down the hillsides like others do, but using the motion controller. I Have a handicap after a stroke so i cannot use the remote controller as everyone else.
hope for a sollution to this, i am so bored of flying down in slow motion
2022-5-23
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234616 ft
United States

I doubt DJI is going to enable the ability to live stream. However, I wonder if anyone has tried to live stream from their phone screen while it is hooked to the goggles to view the flight. You would lose OSD data, but the flight could at least be streamed. I'm sure someone has tried it, but I never have. Wouldn't even know where to begin to livestream from my phone screen.
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI FPV drone doesn't support the live streaming feature. We really appreciate your understanding and your continued support. Have a blessed day ahead.
2022-5-23
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-23 17:38
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI FPV drone doesn't support the live streaming feature. We really appreciate your understanding and your continued support. Have a blessed day ahead.

Hi, sorry to read that, i don't understand why dji cannot make the livestream available for the fpv since the option are in the dji fly app already..

Is it just me? but it feels like DJI is becoming a release and forget company.. releases drones, fixes a couple of bugs and misstakes, then forgets the product and focuses only on new releases..
Long time has it been since there was something new on the fpv and mavic 3 drones.

2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ulven Posted at 5-23 22:40
Hi, sorry to read that, i don't understand why dji cannot make the livestream available for the fpv since the option are in the dji fly app already..

Is it just me? but it feels like DJI is becoming a release and forget company.. releases drones, fixes a couple of bugs and misstakes, then forgets the product and focuses only on new releases..

Thank you for your response and we totally understand your request. No worries, we will forward this to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules