mini 2 stuck mid updating (update faliure)
541 9 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IzakMaSixpacke
lvl.1

Slovenia

I accsidently crashed my mini 2. 1 rotor stoped working than i fixed it and it worked again. I got a massage to update the firmwere and now my drone is stuck updating in a weird way.If i try to instal it again my phone says checking battery could take about 1  minute something like that. What can i do???? i've litearly had it for 1 day

this is what it looks like all the time (red light is blinking)

this is what it looks like all the time (red light is blinking)
2022-5-23
Use props
IzakMaSixpacke
lvl.1

Slovenia

I just dont know what to do downgrading is imposible since it doesnt conect to dji assistant and i had this drone for less than 2 days for my confirmation :,(
2022-5-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you trying to update via the Fly App?  If so, then try using DJI Assistant 2 software and see if you can even connect to the drone.  You can find the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) V2.1.10 software here.
2022-5-23
Use props
IzakMaSixpacke
lvl.1

Slovenia

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-23 10:55
Are you trying to update via the Fly App?  If so, then try using DJI Assistant 2 software and see if you can even connect to the drone.  You can find the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) V2.1.10 software here.

Done doesnt connect to my pc
2022-5-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

IzakMaSixpacke Posted at 5-23 10:56
Done doesnt connect to my pc

That's not good.  Was there any other visible damage from the crash?  Could be something wrong jarred loose on the electronics internally.

Probably best if you contact DJI Support.  Support@dji.com
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there IzakMaSixpacke. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before with your DJI Mini 2 and now you are having this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-5-23
Use props
IzakMaSixpacke
lvl.1

Slovenia

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-23 12:21
That's not good.  Was there any other visible damage from the crash?  Could be something wrong jarred loose on the electronics internally.

Probably best if you contact DJI Support.

Well only rotor stoped working for a while then i cleaned it and camera fell down. But mostly just mini scratches
2022-5-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

IzakMaSixpacke Posted at 5-23 21:53
Well only rotor stoped working for a while then i cleaned it and camera fell down. But mostly just mini scratches

Yeah it is definitely time to contact DJI Support.  Sorry, wish it was better news.
2022-5-24
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

This video helped me connect my Mini2 to my pc and update the firmware:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=241098
2022-5-24
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

We're those battery lights like that before you started updating?
You did had a full battery before doing the update?
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules