Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonCW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 389577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm about the purchase DJI Care Refresh plan for my Mini 3. Question is when the time comes to sell my Mini 3, What happens to the remaining Care Refresh plan?
I can sell it on with the drone? or will it be useless for the next owner?

Thanks!
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SimonCW. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The warranty of the DJI Drone and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the said DJI drone, not the user. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
herasymcuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

The DJI care refresh is associated with the drone serial number. When you sell the drone, you simply need to provide the new buyer with the code of the dji care refresh purchased.
The new owner can ceck the coverage here https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage

2022-5-24
Use props
SimonCW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 389577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

herasymcuk Posted at 5-24 00:49
The DJI care refresh is associated with the drone serial number. When you sell the drone, you simply need to provide the new buyer with the code of the dji care refresh purchased.
The new owner can ceck the coverage here https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage

Do you get that code even if you buy direct from DJI website?
2022-5-24
Use props
herasymcuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

SimonCW Posted at 5-24 01:40
Do you get that code even if you buy direct from DJI website?

yes ofc. they sent me on email
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_HGsXefLPCVjc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444291 ft
United States

What if I ordered my m3p with 1 year DJI care refresh, can I update to 2 year DJI care refresh before activating?
2022-5-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

when you sell your drone, care refresh goes with the drone and is not automatically cancelled.  you don't need to provide any sort of code or details unless or until it is time to make a claim and then you can work it out.  you don't need to provide a cost because there is nothing for the buyer to do (other than piece of mind).  my understanding is while refresh ownership is not transferable, the buyer is able to make use of the care refresh thru you (the original owner), i.e. it is not entirely useless.  means, you can advertise and sell care refresh as part of your sale.  what's important is the care refresh email that you receive in your inbox with all the pertinent details and the contract terms.
2022-5-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_HGsXefLPCVjc Posted at 5-24 12:17
What if I ordered my m3p with 1 year DJI care refresh, can I update to 2 year DJI care refresh before activating?

depends on where you got it from.  if you are buying from dji, just reach out to dji and let them know what you want to do and it should be possible if you change your mind and you want to obtain the 2-year care refresh instead of the 1-year refresh; so yes, do this before you activate the drone.

if you bought this from a third party retailer, you could be receiving a 1-year code along with your drone order.  as soon as you activate your drone, you would normally apply the 1-year code during the initial steps.  if you change your mind and you don't want the 1-year code and would prefer the 2-year code instead, i guess you can contact the seller but you may also be able to contact dji to see if they can help.  again, do this before you activate the drone and for sure, before you apply the 1-year code.  fyi, at the end of your 1-year term, you may qualify to extend for an additional year by purchasing dji care refresh+.  optional, ymmv, conditions apply.
2022-5-24
Use props
Maryland _Fly
lvl.2
United States

When I chatted with DJI support, I was told that I had to cancel my order and redo my order to get the 2 year DJI care refresh.  
I don't want to do a new order because I don't want to have to wait Longer.  I did my order and orig shipping date was May 31st
and like Most people on here is now showing to be shipped.  I'm assuming that will be soon.  Order is through DJI site.
2022-5-24
Use props
Maryland _Fly
lvl.2
United States

I asked to update my order from 1 year DJI care refresh to 2 year.
2022-5-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Maryland _Fly Posted at 5-24 12:52
When I chatted with DJI support, I was told that I had to cancel my order and redo my order to get the 2 year DJI care refresh.  
I don't want to do a new order because I don't want to have to wait Longer.  I did my order and orig shipping date was May 31st
and like Most people on here is now showing to be shipped.  I'm assuming that will be soon.  Order is through DJI site.

exactly why i never buy care refresh at the same time i buy a drone unless they come separately as a code that you can apply when you get ready or sell it later.  my mini3 order comes at the end of the month and im going to buy the 2-year from dronenerds when i activate the drone sometime in june.  hopefully dji can work it out for you, good luck!
2022-5-24
Use props
Maryland _Fly
lvl.2
United States

This will be my first drone and I'm new to the site.  Lesson learned.
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Maryland _Fly Posted at 5-24 12:52
and like Most people on here is now showing to be shipped.  I'm assuming that will be soon.  Order is through DJI site.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have your issue addressed or not? Please kindly note that your package is estimated to be shipped on May 31st.
2022-5-24
Use props
Maryland _Fly
lvl.2
United States

I purchased 1 year care refresh with my Current order (Still in to be shipped status).  Once my order is received, will I be able to return/cancel the 1 year care refresh and order the 2 year care refresh?
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Maryland _Fly Posted at 5-24 19:48
I purchased 1 year care refresh with my Current order (Still in to be shipped status).  Once my order is received, will I be able to return/cancel the 1 year care refresh and order the 2 year care refresh?

Please kindly note once you received the package, please contact our team via suppport@dji.com ASAP and report your situation. We will try our best to help you out.
2022-5-25
Use props
SafariMan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Maryland _Fly Posted at 5-24 19:48
I purchased 1 year care refresh with my Current order (Still in to be shipped status).  Once my order is received, will I be able to return/cancel the 1 year care refresh and order the 2 year care refresh?

After the 1 year plan is finished you can upgrade to care refresh+ which adds one more year to your plan if needed.
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_KZWkBf0kt2ue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22936 ft

United States

Can someone please tell me why I can't get refresh on a brand new, never turned on mini 2 se drone?  This is the message I got when I first tried to buy the insurance.
2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_KZWkBf0kt2ue
lvl.1

United States

The serial number you entered does not support the purchase of this service. Please select the corresponding product.
2023-7-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From where did you get the serial number you entered or was it an automatic process that read the serial number from the drone etc.?
I have only bought care refresh once and do not remember the process but looking at the DJI there is at least the option to type the number into something.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KZWkBf0kt2ue Posted at 7-26 09:44
Can someone please tell me why I can't get refresh on a brand new, never turned on mini 2 se drone?  This is the message I got when I first tried to buy the insurance.

Hello there. Was this already fixed? Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please DM me your serial number? Let me see what's the problem. Thank you and have a great day.
2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_KZWkBf0kt2ue
lvl.1

United States

I was able to get a 2 year plan. I was giving them the wrong serial number, because when I opened it, the instructions said it was the QR code.
2023-7-29
Use props
djiuser_KZWkBf0kt2ue
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-26 23:30
Hello there. Was this already fixed? Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please DM me your serial number? Let me see what's the problem. Thank you and have a great day.

Yes. Thanks for asking.
2023-7-29
Use props
Jake.A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Yes, the remaining time of care will go to the buyer.
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_KZWkBf0kt2ue Posted at 7-29 16:14
I was able to get a 2 year plan. I was giving them the wrong serial number, because when I opened it, the instructions said it was the QR code.

Hi there, just to double confirm, the DJI Care Refresh was successfully purchased and activated to your drone now. right?
2023-7-29
Use props
Craig Missen
lvl.1

Australia

DJI refresh warranty what a waist of time and money we crashed our drone and this is all ment to be covered they tell us just go into store where you purchased and sort out there so now every time we ring you get a different story 3 weeks now and still no result. Update just talked to there customer service they are the rudest and most arrogant people I have talked to in a long time I highly recommend DO NOT BUY
1-23 17:50
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Craig Missen Posted at 1-23 17:50
DJI refresh warranty what a waist of time and money we crashed our drone and this is all ment to be covered they tell us just go into store where you purchased and sort out there so now every time we ring you get a different story 3 weeks now and still no result

Hi, there. May we know how you contacted DJI and could you please help to provide us with the related number when you contact us, we have sent you a PM to confirm this part as well. Then we will check the details and get back to you here asap, rest assured.
1-23 18:07
Use props
Craig Missen
lvl.1

Australia

It was done through the retailer JB HIFI and also through customer contact centre
1-23 19:12
Use props
Craig Missen
lvl.1

Australia

It was done through the retailer JB HIFI and also through customer contact centre  
1-23 19:18
Use props
Craig Missen
lvl.1

Australia

Got a replacement drone finally only after jb hifi manager got involved they were fantastic but as for the DJI customer service that was absolutely disgusting hope I never have to deal with them again it’s a pity such a great product to be let down by such a rude and arrogant customer service team if anyone wants to discuss the issues please use our email craigkellie22@dodo.com.au
1-25 01:35
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Craig Missen Posted at 1-25 01:35
Got a replacement drone finally only after jb hifi manager got involved they were fantastic but as for the DJI customer service that was absolutely disgusting hope I never have to deal with them again it’s a pity such a great product to be let down by such a rude and arrogant customer service team if anyone wants to discuss the issues please use our email craigkellie22@dodo.com.au

We are deeply sorry for the belated reply and the unpleasant experience with us, this has filled us with regret. Would you mind sending your phone number to me via PM directly? We will check the issue you reported about our service support.
Noticed that you have received the replacement, please feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance as well, I will try my best to help you out.
2-1 05:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules