3635 4 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9161358 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just noticed yesterday while flying my mini 2 that when on mastershot it wont let me select an object,  not matter distace, it just won't let me at all. Another thing is in panorama shots,  when selected a vertical green stripe appears in the right side of the camera and sometimes the shots taken doesn't appear in the gallery or appears as broken ( just plain white). I hope this is a firmware issue because it is a brand new drone sent from dji from warranty.  Anyone else have a similar issue.  Thanks
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please share a screenshot showing this issue for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 01:48
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please share a screenshot showing this issue for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hello.  Im using the Samsung s22 ultra.  I had a mini 2 that was working perfectly with my phone but my miny 2 was replaced by dji and this new one has this issues
Screenshot_20220524-122311_Gallery.jpg
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_6PAgw31ZpOd6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 782759 ft
United Kingdom

Eli4 Posted at 5-24 08:39
Hello.  Im using the Samsung s22 ultra.  I had a mini 2 that was working perfectly with my phone but my miny 2 was replaced by dji and this new one has this issues[Image]

I've just made a similar post myself regarding the subject tracking not working on my brand new replacement from DJI.  I really hope it isn't going be sent off again as it took weeks last time and I've only just got it back.  Please be software
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Eli4 Posted at 5-24 08:39
Hello.  Im using the Samsung s22 ultra.  I had a mini 2 that was working perfectly with my phone but my miny 2 was replaced by dji and this new one has this issues

Hi there Eli4. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules