Focus track parallel mode not working
1624 4 2022-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_12bp0qCJM8jY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238773 ft
Australia

M3P Still getting used to it which is not easy with only 1 battery, of course DJI has my money but 2 weeks later still no fly more plus kit... Anyway...
I can't get focus track to work in parallel mode, just gives a warning that there's no collision avoidance in sideways flight and reverts to trace mode. Everyone on YouTube seems to be able to make it work, anyone else having this issue?
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue. I addition kindly please refer to the post below on how to use the DJI Mini 3 Pro's FocusTrack properly. Thank you.

2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_12bp0qCJM8jY
lvl.1
Australia

I am using the dji RC
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_12bp0qCJM8jY
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-27 00:07
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue. I addition kindly please refer to the post below on how to use the DJI Mini 3 Pro's FocusTrack properly. Thank you.

[view_image]

I am using the dji RC controller so no mobile device involved.
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_12bp0qCJM8jY
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-27 00:07

[view_image]

Thanks DJI Stephen, the list not really relevant, trace mode works fine but just not parallel.
2022-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules