connecting Mini2 to Samsung A71
1534 3 2022-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GunterDrone
New

Belgium

I have a new Mini2 drone and a sumsung A71.  The app is on the phone but i can't connet with it....; Who can help me ?
Or do i have to send the drone back...

2022-5-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

A couple of questions come to mind.  What OS is your mobile device on?  Have you checked the list on the DJI Fly App page to ensure mobile device compatibility?  Be advised there have been some issues reported with Android 12 OS compatibility.  Hope you get the issue resolved as the Mini 2 is a really good drone.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2. Being said, we cannot guarantee the stability of the app when used with the said mobile device and we strongly recommend using a compatible device that is listed on our website. You may refer to the image below for your reference. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_CB9QtB1vCdeH
New
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-29 17:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2. Being said, we cannot guarantee the stability of the app when used with the said mobile device and we strongly recommend using a compatible device that is listed on our website. You may refer to the image below for your reference. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

My new (and first) drone arrived today and oh my, the fun I've had trying to set it up.
When asked I entered the home wifi details and only later realised I should enter my phones wifi details and password. How do I change or add the new details. I have looked but the connection issue and two software updates that failed more than once took away some of the enthusiasm.
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules