App dji phantom 2
1188 3 2022-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrvu91
lvl.2

Vietnam

i cant connect my phantom 2 with phantom dji software. Can someone help me connect?

2022-5-29
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha mrvu,

There is a web site    Phantomhelp.com    that has a lot of Phantom help.  When you go to the web site, scroll down the selection on the left until you get Phantom2 Vision+, Phantom2 Vision or Phantom 2.  There is a lot of information there including manuals.

My apologies, but that is about the only suggestion I can make.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2022-6-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

If that's a straight P2, the DJI flight app won't work - for a number of reasons.  

If that's a P2V+ with the camera removed and replaced with a GoPro, then you'd have to mimic a stock camera by connecting the GoPro by cable to the wifi module somehow.  

I don't have a GoPro, but doesn't it have its own wifi and its own app?  I don't know much about GoPros.

Good luck
2022-6-1
Use props
arvindkrishna
New

India

On the off chance that that is a straight P2, the DJI flight application won't work - for various reasons.

On the off chance that that is a P2V+ with the camera eliminated and supplanted with a GoPro, then, at that point, you'd need to imitate a stock camera by interfacing the GoPro by link to the Wi-Fi module some way or another. I don't have any experience in using the app but you chose the app development company with in-house digital marketing services company has given an idea for your doubts.
2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules