Quick Transfer - Where are stored the files (Android)?
3207 2 2022-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neodraig
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145020 ft
France

Hello,
I transferred the files from the Mini 3 Pro to my Android tablet using quick transfer, I can see them in the gallery of the DJI Fly app, and now I would like to copy the files on my external hard drive and on Google Photos.

But where the heck are the damn files, I can't find them in any folders of my tablet?!!
2022-5-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. The QuickTransfer feature allows you to download photos and videos directly to the mobile device, you may also upload them through social media platforms. If you want to copy the original files to your hard drive, kindly please remove the SD card and connect to perform the transfer via PC or Mac. You may also refer to the tutorial below about the QuickTransfer. Have a wonderful day ahead!

2022-5-30
Use props
Dazzer2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1207 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-30 16:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. The QuickTransfer feature allows you to download photos and videos directly to the mobile device, you may also upload them through social media platforms. If you want to copy the original files to your hard drive, kindly please remove the SD card and connect to perform the transfer via PC or Mac. You may also refer to the tutorial below about the QuickTransfer. Have a wonderful day ahead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFchKVoEBvc

Pretty damn useless answer!

His question... where are the files downloaded to on an android device
Your answer.. they can be downloaded to your mobile device!

2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules