Distorted image
971 8 2022-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harald_NL
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello. I often have a distorted image when I use the DJI app. The image is distorted and blocky. I don't have that with the Litchi app. What could be wrong? See attached picture

Distorted

Distorted
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Harald_NL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-31
Use props
Harald_NL
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-31 20:10
Hello there Harald_NL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hi!

I use a Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F)
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Harald_NL Posted at 6-1 03:51
Hi!

I use a Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F)

Hi there Harald_NL. Thank you for the reply and for this information on what mobile device that you are using. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S9 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S9 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. Thank you.
2022-6-2
Use props
Harald_NL
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 21:22
Hi there Harald_NL. Thank you for the reply and for this information on what mobile device that you are using. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S9 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S9 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. Thank you.

??? DJI says that the S9 is compatible. How come that you say it is not?
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1005023 ft
United States

Hello..I am having the same issue with my new mini 2se. I just purchased a new iPhone 14 for use with DJI fly. DJI needs to fix software problem on there end next update because I cannot afford another $900 for different phone
IMG_5080.png
2023-9-15
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1005023 ft
United States

Here is a bigger picture I captured from my cache video.... I checked my sd card on my computer and the problem doesn't show up there. But very hard to land manually because you cannot see anything clearly. Just seems to happen in DJI fly screen when flying.
IMG_5080.png
IMG_5091.png
2023-9-15
Use props
Shang
Banned

Hong Kong

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2023-9-22
Use props
Shang
Banned