Interesting test.
2022-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The controller direction indicator either needs calibration or you weren’t pointing the controller towards the drone.  
2022-5-31
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

I am very desperate about the brand of dji mini 3 pro !! I will wait for them to fix it and then I will buy it! the mini 2 much better in terms of signal!
2022-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

George GR Posted at 5-31 11:59
I am very desperate about the brand of dji mini 3 pro !! I will wait for them to fix it and then I will buy it! the mini 2 much better in terms of signal!

I have both mini2 and mini3 with the new controller and I’m getting further with less video breakup with the mini3.   I’ve flown both back to back at the same location.  What you do need to do more is point the controller at the drone not the sky IR some other random direction.  
2022-5-31
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

God how many more of these stupid videos will be posted.
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Michele990. Good day and thank you for posting these interesting video that you have filmed and created for the DJI Mini 3 Pro, Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-5-31
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-31 11:05
The controller direction indicator either needs calibration or you weren’t pointing the controller towards the drone.

Having watched the video, it is that it needs calibrating but what i have noticed with a few that need the calibration is that when they do actually get the alignment spot on during the flight, the indicator will still change to green even though the indicator is pointing the wrong way., his doesn't turn green until about 6:23 so that's a little embarrassing.

Michele, it is imperative to make sure the RC is calibrated and that the RC indicator on the Flight Attitude Radar points exactly to the drone when you point exactly to the drone, if it doesn't, calibrate it, because its very  useful (i would say imperative) for range tests even close in range tests else how will you know that you have the very best horizontal alignment to the drone?

I never realised that objects picked up on sensors appear on the radar (that's cool as hell), but to be fair, i think i only started using the radar since i got the Mini 2, i cannot remember if i used it for my P4P, do they show for the P4P or is it a more recent addition?
2022-5-31
Use props
TiberiusMars
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65075 ft
Canada

Good video! Also Bashy has an interesting tip I didn't know!
2022-5-31
Use props
herasymcuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

This video test has no value. The remote control was not pointed at the drone, which is essential for good reception.
2022-5-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing (and making)
2022-6-3
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

herasymcuk Posted at 5-31 23:10
This video test has no value. The remote control was not pointed at the drone, which is essential for good reception.

It was, for the most part, it was the controller itself that was not calibrated (compass) hence the direction indicator pointing the wrong way, you can see at around 6:23mins that the indicator arrow turns green, this shows that the alignment was in fact good at that point
2022-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules