Charge Mini 3 batteries with mavic air charger?
953 4 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EllaMaxine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59931 ft
Germany

Hey everyone,

I was wondering, since I have the old Mavic Air (1) Battery charger, is it possible to charge the new mini 3 batteries with the old charger?
I'm kinda concerned about overheating when charging while the battery is inserted in the aircraft and this would be a great alternative.
I can't test it myself because my mini 3 hasn't arrived yet...

Thank you for your help
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EllaMaxine. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that the DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery is not compatible with the DJI Mavic Air Charger. For reference kindly please check the recommended charger's specifications below. Thank you.

2022-6-2
Use props
EllaMaxine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59931 ft
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 19:35
Hello there EllaMaxine. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that the DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery is not compatible with the DJI Mavic Air Charger. For reference kindly please check the recommended charger's specifications below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Okay, thank you
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there EllaMaxine. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-6
Use props
Nuh7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 256411 ft
Turkey

Battery barely gets warm while discharging, so don‘t worry about heat while charging.
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules