Controler white led do not pair
2787 10 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3J3Tgbmu2vxi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
Canada

My controller is with a white led and 2 green dots blinking. It does not sync with the drone.
The controller is the RC that comes with mini 3 pro

controler.jpg
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your new DJI RC. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_gne5olUxiMnf
New
Italy

Happened to me too.

Solved by pressing the RTH button, the back right button and the power button for 10 seconds, until the battery leds turn on. then rapidly relase power button, and press it again while keeping the other two button pressed.

You can enter that "mode again by pressing RTH, back left and power button for 10 seconds before poweron.

I wonder what this undocumented "mode" does, other than powering the radios off.

2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_PKqrIdTvg9Yi
New
Flight distance : 3176 ft
Switzerland

djiuser_gne5olUxiMnf Posted at 6-5 04:21
Happened to me too.

Solved by pressing the RTH button, the back right button and the power button for 10 seconds, until the battery leds turn on. then rapidly relase power button, and press it again while keeping the other two button pressed.

Hi can you help as i am facing the same problem but unable to solve it
2022-9-26
Use props
Famouscooldude
New
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have also got this same issue but am unable to fix it. What can I do to fix it?
2022-10-1
Use props
luismachadoreis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32772 ft
Brazil

I am in the same situation.

I Just unboxed my DJI Mini 3 PRO with DJI RC and the controller is not binding getting this undocumented white led with 2 green blinking. There was nothing possible to get they binded.

Please help

2022-12-15
Use props
djiuser_64zOOP4FZoWS
New
United Kingdom

I am having the same problem. The drone and RC do not connect and same lights on RC. Any help please?
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_64zOOP4FZoWS
New
United Kingdom

Did anyone fix this problem? Thanks
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_FZG9QrYqTRnt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364229 ft
United States

Hi! I have the exact problem! Please help!
2023-1-24
Use props
arriagamarte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364229 ft
United States

Somebody help please!?
2023-1-25
Use props
recot
lvl.2

Netherlands

I had this problem. Push and hold power button for ten seconds when the contoller closed. Then plug usb to PC while holding power button. It worked for me, i hope it would be helpful...
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules