Problem with the Sd of the RC controller.
978 6 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danyrr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2527425 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello everyone;
Do you know why the photos are not stored on the RC controller card? Today I have shot 2 photos and a video, and only the video appears on the card. Everything appears on the drone card.
Greetings.
2022-6-3
Use props
enricorc_cz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609390 ft
Czechia

Hi, in RC controller there are stored only previews of Video taken by drone. Photos and full quality videos are stored directly in drone only. You have to transfer it from drone via QuickTransfer...
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there danyrr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the post given above by enricorc_cz on post #2. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-6-3
Use props
danyrr
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

enricorc_cz Posted at 6-3 02:07
Hi, in RC controller there are stored only previews of Video taken by drone. Photos and full quality videos are stored directly in drone only. You have to transfer it from drone via QuickTransfer...

Hello enricorc; thanks for your answer. I thought that the videos in low resolution were stored on the SD card of the controller, but also the photos.
2022-6-3
Use props
danyrr
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 02:16
Hello there danyrr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the post given above by enricorc_cz on post #2. Thank you and keep flying.

Hi Stephen, thanks for his reply. Taking advantage of your collaboration, could you tell me where I can find the complete user manual in Spanish? It is not on the DJI download website for the Mini 3 Pro. Just the quick start guide. There is also no manual in Spanish for the RC controller.
Greetings.
2022-6-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres been a bug in the Fly app for ages where it doesnt download the pictures like it did in Go4.
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

danyrr Posted at 6-3 02:30
Hi Stephen, thanks for his reply. Taking advantage of your collaboration, could you tell me where I can find the complete user manual in Spanish? It is not on the DJI download website for the Mini 3 Pro. Just the quick start guide. There is also no manual in Spanish for the RC controller.
Greetings.

Hi there danyrr. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. As of the moment the DJI Mini 3 Pro User Manual in Spanish is not yet available. Please rest assured that I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules