1537 16 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a little bit of an issue with starting/stopping recordings and such with my Action 2. I don't always carry my phone with me or I maybe using my phone for something else while I'm shooting so I needed something to help with that. A company that I can't name sent me one for a review but it wasn't DJI. That was very cool of them and thank you, you know who you are!! Hopefully if some other folks that have the same issue, this might answer that for them. Plus overall, I feel like it's a pretty good product.

2022-6-3
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Cool.  And I hope you get over that cold soon!  Just to be sure, I watched from six feet away from the screen....
2022-6-3
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 6-3 07:01
Cool.  And I hope you get over that cold soon!  Just to be sure, I watched from six feet away from the screen....

Geez, yes. Allergies actually. Good thing it was a video and not an in person demo haha!!
2022-6-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks good!
2022-6-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like a very functional accessory.  
2022-6-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Montfrooij, I appreciate it!
2022-6-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-4 04:03
Looks like a very functional accessory.

It actually is very functional. I probably won’t be using the extension pole very much to be honest because I have a PGYTECH Mantis Pod Pro tripod that I like better but the remote is awesome. Not having to rely on my cell to change modes or start/stop recording is great!!
2022-6-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 6-4 05:55
It actually is very functional. I probably won’t be using the extension pole very much to be honest because I have a PGYTECH Mantis Pod Pro tripod that I like better but the remote is awesome. Not having to rely on my cell to change modes or start/stop recording is great!!

I hear you.  Not tying up your mobile device is always helpful.  I finally got tired of doing that and bought the DJI RC Pro controller.  Should have upgraded long ago.  1000 NITS, no cables to hook up, etc.  So much quicker.  
2022-6-4
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just a quick tip - when attaching the adapter to the top of the remote extension pole, remember to line it up correctly so that the notches fit into place. This provides the tightest fit......
From about 1:20 in this video.....

2022-6-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

IftiBashir Posted at 6-4 12:12
Just a quick tip - when attaching the adapter to the top of the remote extension pole, remember to line it up correctly so that the notches fit into place. This provides the tightest fit......
From about 1:20 in this video.....

You are correct. I realized I did that after I shot and edited video and just didn’t want to shoot it again to be honest.
2022-6-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-4 11:39
I hear you.  Not tying up your mobile device is always helpful.  I finally got tired of doing that and bought the DJI RC Pro controller.  Should have upgraded long ago.  1000 NITS, no cables to hook up, etc.  So much quicker.

I wish I could run across a good deal on one that works with the air 2. Never even seen one but I can imagine it’s very useful!
2022-6-4
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nifty device.
2022-6-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 6-4 18:23
I wish I could run across a good deal on one that works with the air 2. Never even seen one but I can imagine it’s very useful!

I've seen a few of the old school smart controllers for sale but not seen even one of the new DJI RC Pro controllers for sale.  I guess when pilots upgrade they like them so much they just don't sale them.  

Hope you are having a great weekend.
2022-6-5
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-5 04:30
I've seen a few of the old school smart controllers for sale but not seen even one of the new DJI RC Pro controllers for sale.  I guess when pilots upgrade they like them so much they just don't sale them.  

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Thanks, I hope you have a good weekend as well!!
2022-6-5
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-4 19:14
Nifty device.

Couldn’t agree more
2022-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 6-5 06:30
Thanks, I hope you have a good weekend as well!!

Thanks Jody.  
2022-6-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

JodyB Posted at 6-4 05:52
Thanks Montfrooij, I appreciate it!

My pleasure!
2022-6-6