Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dorin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123471 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi there,

Still debating about the mini 3 pro, happy with the videos not that much about pictures, is there a way to customize the dial (right)? I’d like to set it to increase or decrease EV.

Cheers,
Dorin
2022-6-4
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... this has already been eagerly discussed,
and yes,
it is "expected" that this will be possible very soon!   
2022-6-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

frankymusik Posted at 6-4 22:42
... this has already been eagerly discussed,
and yes,
it is "expected" that this will be possible very soon!

HI, i have not seen anything about this from DJI, can ya point me to it please, this is a very good thing if it will happen...
2022-6-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bashy Posted at 6-4 23:24
HI, i have not seen anything about this from DJI, can ya point me to it please, this is a very good thing if it will happen...

They have already introduced it in the new version of the fly app, as of now only the RC PRO AND RCN1 have been updated, so expectations are Dji RC will eventually update also.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-5
Use props
dorin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123471 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-5 00:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you Palladin!
2022-6-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 6-5 00:00
They have already introduced it in the new version of the fly app, as of now only the RC PRO AND RCN1 have been updated, so expectations are Dji RC will eventually update also.

Now that i do like, thank you, fingers crossed for the DJI-RC, it was one of the things that i was hoping for prior to launch
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dorin Posted at 6-5 01:44
Thank you Palladin!

You're welcome. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules