Mavic 3 and 2 shots in same film, can you pick them?
12Next >
1219 42 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Recently I made a short film all with Mavic 3  footage (Shot in D-Log) called "Dressed in Green-Australia". I've now  totally re-edited it and it occurred to me that some of my Mavic 2  footage (shot in HLG) would also fit the theme well. In the end, five  Mavic 2 shots made it into the cut, can you pick all five? Watching in 4K might help.

2022-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage.    Viewing on my mobile device I was not able to pick out the 5 different ones.
2022-6-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What a superb series of scenes. It would take a sharper eye than mine to discern any differences in quality.
2022-6-5
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Blériot53 Posted at 6-5 04:50
What a superb series of scenes. It would take a sharper eye than mine to discern any differences in quality.

If the truth be known Blériot it might be difficult for me too if I didn't already know!
2022-6-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

christangey Posted at 6-5 05:22
If the truth be known Blériot it might be difficult for me too if I didn't already know!

A testament to the performance of both machines - and to your skill in using them
2022-6-5
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

christangey, good to see your work back up here, been a while.  I am wearing glasses now and still getting shots in the left eye.  But even though
have not been attacked by any Wallabies of late.   This whole collection was truly a feast for the eyes, loved the lightning and the patterns in the greenery.
2022-6-5
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Expert flying, beautiful scenery, skilled editing! Thank you for sharing!
2022-6-5
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DarthSLR Posted at 6-5 10:35
Expert flying, beautiful scenery, skilled editing! Thank you for sharing!

thanks Darth
2022-6-5
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I can’t find Waldo but it doesn’t help that I can’t even see the words I’m typing on my phone because of bad eye sight, getting contacts soon so will try again soon.
2022-6-5
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-5 17:08
Well I can’t find Waldo but it doesn’t help that I can’t even see the words I’m typing on my phone because of bad eye sight, getting contacts soon so will try again soon.

ok Fred, all the best with it and a big screen will be helpful anyway!
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

One-of-a-kind footage! Great compilation, editing skills, and overall you did a great job there, Christian! We really appreciate you for sharing this with us. Have a good one!
2022-6-5
Use props
Elevated Camera
Second Officer
Australia

The shots with the cows... And one with the birds / ducks in the water?
2022-6-5
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Elevated Camera Posted at 6-5 18:50
The shots with the cows... And one with the birds / ducks in the water?

None of those sorry, but at least you've helped eliminate three!
2022-6-6
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-5 18:28
One-of-a-kind footage! Great compilation, editing skills, and overall you did a great job there, Christian! We really appreciate you for sharing this with us. Have a good one!

Thank you Paladin, always nice to get a positive response from you as you see a LOT of videos.
2022-6-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nope,  I couldn't tell which was which.
2022-6-6
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 6-6 00:33
Nope,  I couldn't tell which was which.

I guess hints to eliminate those 5 shots would at least include....if it's slomo it can't be the M2P!
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

christangey Posted at 6-6 00:27
Thank you Paladin, always nice to get a positive response from you as you see a LOT of videos.

It's always my pleasure. Keep up the good work! Happy flying.
2022-6-7
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi Chris,

Superb work there. Looks like you very patiently shot this, with well calibrated sticks to allow to move slowly, your camera movements are very even and lack jerkyness accompanied by simulatnous carefully measured gimbal movements. Easy to see professional work in editing / post and sound track usage. Third shot, right after it says Australia in yellow color seems to be Mavic 2 Pro.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-6-7
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Also the shot that starts with the rain on the reiver appears to be Mavic 2 Pro.Also the shot right after that one with the rain appear to be M2P. Also the shot with the mountaines and fog elements appears to be M2P. But not 100% sure though as it seems there was hard pro work put in in editing to gets these up to standard so for us it's difficult to see the difference
2022-6-7
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Mzp Posted at 6-7 19:38
Hi Chris,

Superb work there. Looks like you very patiently shot this, with well calibrated sticks to allow to move slowly, your camera movements are very even and lack jerkyness accompanied by simulatnous carefully measured gimbal movements. Easy to see professional work in editing / post and sound track usage. Third shot, right after it says Australia in yellow color seems to be Mavic 2 Pro.

Thanks for giving it a try Mike, not many others are willing to stick their neck out! Close, the second shot with "Australia" in it (going around the tree) is M2P.
2022-6-7
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Mzp Posted at 6-7 19:39
Also the shot that starts with the rain on the reiver appears to be Mavic 2 Pro.Also the shot right after that one with the rain appear to be M2P. Also the shot with the mountaines and fog elements appears to be M2P. But not 100% sure though as it seems there was hard pro work put in in editing to gets these up to standard so for us it's difficult to see the difference

Yes they are hard to pick! The rain on the river (creek) is in fact M3 the one after over the forest, you are correct! M2P. Mountain and fog elements further on are all M3.
2022-6-7
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 6-5 09:12
christangey, good to see your work back up here, been a while.  I am wearing glasses now and still getting shots in the left eye.  But even though
have not been attacked by any Wallabies of late.   This whole collection was truly a feast for the eyes, loved the lightning and the patterns in the greenery.

Thanks Bob, the most dangerous ones are the kangaroos in disguise, I call them "Wannabee wallabies".
2022-6-7
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

christangey Posted at 6-7 21:50
Thanks for giving it a try Mike, not many others are willing to stick their neck out! Close, the second shot with "Australia" in it (going around the tree) is M2P.

You are welcome Chris, got it, thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

christangey Posted at 6-7 21:54
Yes they are hard to pick! The rain on the river (creek) is in fact M3 the one after over the forest, you are correct! M2P. Mountain and fog elements further on are all M3.

They are for sure Chris. Ah I see, thank you for confirming, they are hard to pick for sure
2022-6-8
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Stunning footage, thanks for sharing.
2022-6-8
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

KnNLmS Posted at 6-8 10:59
Stunning footage, thanks for sharing.

My pleasure
2022-6-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

couldnt tell; all looks great to me!  good work!
2022-6-8
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The Saint Posted at 6-8 17:48
couldnt tell; all looks great to me!  good work!

thanks for commenting anyway Saint
2022-6-8
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage.
2022-6-8
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

ZeuS-FL Posted at 6-8 18:31
Beautiful footage.

Thank you ZeuS
2022-6-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful video. I did not spot them.
2022-6-10
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

That is seriously good work, as usual. A treat to watch. The only shot that stood out for me as MP2 was the rain on the creek and I see now that's wrong.
2022-6-10
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Prairie Chicken Posted at 6-10 11:19
That is seriously good work, as usual. A treat to watch. The only shot that stood out for me as MP2 was the rain on the creek and I see now that's wrong.

Thanks for giving it a try though Captain!
2022-6-10
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 6-10 08:15
Beautiful video. I did not spot them.

thanks Montfrooij
2022-6-10
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

christangey Posted at 6-7 21:57
Thanks Bob, the most dangerous ones are the kangaroos in disguise, I call them "Wannabee wallabies".

Fosters up
2022-6-11
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage and love the pick of the music!  I really couldn’t tell the difference.
2022-6-11
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hate to break this to you Bob, but not a single soul in Australia has drunk Fosters for about 50 years, we export Fosters and keep all the good beer for ourselves
2022-6-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

My pleasure!
2022-6-12
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

christangey Posted at 6-11 16:34
Hate to break this to you Bob, but not a single soul in Australia has drunk Fosters for about 50 years, we export Fosters and keep all the good beer for ourselves

Tryin' to be friendly, but looks like I slipped in the foam.
2022-6-12
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 6-12 15:14
Tryin' to be friendly, but looks like I slipped in the foam.

2022-6-12
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules