1941 5 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christian.zammit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55374 ft
France

Hi,
I am very pleased starting  to exhange with all of you in the forum.

My issue :
I noticed that the photos in the album of the mini 3 pro are stamped  one hour later that the real time it was shoot although the RC is well set with the right date and time  with the  automated sync option with the network.
Is there any procedure to synchronise date and time between the MINI 3 Pr and the RC?
Regards,
CZT
2022-6-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same issue,  also I found the logs were set wrong.   I went into settings and set the time to manual,  then reverted back to network time and it corrected the issue,   it was like the setup process had done something wrong with the summer time offset.
2022-6-6
Use props
Meuhbat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 225210 ft
France

I have the same issue, I will try your method, thanks.
2022-6-6
Use props
christian.zammit
lvl.1
France

Many thanks DAFlys. I applied your procédure. Time synchro is done. Have a good day
2022-6-6
Use props
enricorc_cz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609390 ft
Czechia

I've had a same problem. When i turn on RC there is different time. But the solution is - i connect RC to internet (thru wifi hotspot on my mobile) and time and date are fixed...
2022-6-6
Use props
christian.zammit
lvl.1
France

Thank's enricorc_CZ.
By the way I managed to synchronise the two clocks (Smart Controller and Mini 3 pro) after  adjustments of time zone using  UTC method - UTC+2  (Paris)  and network sync with WIFI.  
Let see tin the futur if the sync  stay stable fo ever after various off/on,  with our without WIFI  and next autumn  if everything pass automatically at winter time.
Regards,
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules