Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4f79207b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2181050 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi
Recently I took my Mavic2 Pro for a fly.. Lost signal within 10 meters, drone returned home, no video feed until 3 meters away..
I've tried, updates, factory reset, changed leads..
Can anyone shed any light on this.
TIA
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please fly your DJI Mavic 2 Pro 2 to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2022-6-6
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try it with another approved device as controller. Make sure you have all the drone's updates.
If the same result. most likely a hardware failure with the antenna. Have you added any accessories? If not, I have no help for you.
2022-6-6
Use props
fans4f79207b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, thank you, yes my next step is to try another remote, if that fails, do I need to replace antenna??
Thnx
2022-6-7
Use props
fans4f79207b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Update..
Drone suffered a parts failure on main board.. Send off to dji.. £395..returned complete.. Excellent customer service all the way..
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules