USA seeing movement of FMK+ ?
1231 6 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MTShipp_
lvl.3

United States

My Mini 3 Pro shipped separate from my FMK+ and the former arrived last Friday. Today got notification my FMK+ label was created and UPS is awaiting the package. Anyone else in USA that ordered 10-13 May seeing same or already received theirs? My Mini sat waiting for UPS 6 calendar days before it finally was picked up. Wondering if probable the FMK+ will sit the same. For anyone still waiting on their mini, you will not be disappointed. This thing rocks!
2022-6-7
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

ordered 9:45am on 5/10 got both on June 3rd.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. It takes some time for UPS to scan the product and update the status. Please wait patiently and we will also keep eye on your order. Much appreciate your understanding.
2022-6-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just the opposite for me.  I got the FMK+ yesterday and Drone/RC due to be delivered today.  Just know that UPS does NOT sit on packages.  Once scanned in they move them as quickly as possible so the delay is not on UPS but DJI.  
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and they have negotiated with UPS to expedite the process. We are also glad to hear that you got your pocket now. Hope you can enjoy your fly~
2022-6-8
Use props
MTShipp_
lvl.3

United States

Got notice last night that my FMK+ FINALLY was picked up by UPS for delivery in 3 days. It only sat for 6 days waiting for pickup. I should have the new gear in time for the weekend!
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MTShipp_ Posted at 6-14 00:41
Got notice last night that my FMK+ FINALLY was picked up by UPS for delivery in 3 days. It only sat for 6 days waiting for pickup. I should have the new gear in time for the weekend!

Hello, there. Thanks for your update and hope you can get your package soon.
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules