Charging safely
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Todd X3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079298 ft
United States

Is it safe to use an Anker Nano 2 65w charger for the Mini 3 pro batteries?
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Todd X3. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mini 3 Pro who uses this charger can give out the best recommendation and infomration with regards to this inquiry. Just a reminder that the DJI recommends using a recommended charger for the DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery with a charging time of 64 mins. ( with DJI 30W USB-C Charger ) and a recommended charger for the DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery plus with a charging time of 101 mins. ( with DJI 30W USB-C Charger ). Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079298 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-7 19:20
Hello there Todd X3. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mini 3 Pro who uses this charger can give out the best recommendation and infomration with regards to this inquiry. Just a reminder that the DJI recommends using a recommended charger for the DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery with a charging time of 64 mins. ( with DJI 30W USB-C Charger ) and a recommended charger for the DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery plus with a charging time of 101 mins. ( with DJI 30W USB-C Charger ). Thank you.

That would be my first choice, unfortunately it hasn't been available since I ordered my Mini 3 Pro. Trying to find a reliable option to use in the mean time.
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules