Transfer files with insufficient storage via DJI app
3402 8 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimYeung
lvl.1

United States

Hi, Newbie here.  
I was using the DJI mini 2 but forgot to bring an sd card so I recorded through my phone. Now, I can't export due to insufficient storage. The video file is 3.51gb and since clearing out my phone, I have nearly 8gb. However, it still indicate insufficient storage on my phone. Any suggestions?

2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JimYeung. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know in this sentence I can't export due to insufficient storage, "export " means which path you try to move the videos to? From Internal storage in your phone to SD card or PC? I have nearly 8gb Does this mean the remained storage or your total storage?
2022-6-7
Use props
JimYeung
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-7 19:04
Hello there JimYeung. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hi, I have an iPhone Xr. Basically, I'm trying to export the video either to...1) my photos library 2) my file folder out of the DJI app.
2022-6-7
Use props
JimYeung
lvl.1

United States

JimYeung Posted at 6-7 19:44
Hi, I have an iPhone Xr. Basically, I'm trying to export the video either to...1) my photos library 2) my file folder out of the DJI app.

2022-6-7
Use props
JimYeung
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-7 19:09
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know in this sentence  I can't export due to insufficient storage, "export " means which path you try to move the videos to? From Internal storage in your phone to SD card or PC? I have nearly 8gb Does this mean the remained storage or your total storage?

Hi, I used the "share" or "export" button but that's when the message appears. Yes, I want to transfer from my phone's internal storage to my PC or the very least transfer to my Apple photo app's folder, and I have about 8gb remains on my phone storage.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JimYeung Posted at 6-7 19:54
Hi, I used the "share" or "export" button but that's when the message appears. Yes, I want to transfer from my phone's internal storage to my PC or the very least transfer to my Apple photo app's folder, and I have about 8gb remains on my phone storage.

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. Would you please try to transfer the video on PC first? You can download iTunes on the PC to help you.
2022-6-8
Use props
JimYeung
lvl.1

United States

Thank you both!! I managed to keep unloading apps and data to free up storage on my iPhone. Also, yes, I tried to sync my phone with iTunes/Music, but were unsuccessful. It wouldn't let me open the DJI Flight record folder. All in all, I got the file I needed to export.
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JimYeung Posted at 6-8 08:36
Thank you both!! I managed to keep unloading apps and data to free up storage on my iPhone. Also, yes, I tried to sync my phone with iTunes/Music, but were unsuccessful. It wouldn't let me open the DJI Flight record folder. All in all, I got the file I needed to export.

You are welcome, and if you have more needs or questions, just ask us. Hope you always have a nice fly~
2022-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules