Loss of control of the matrice 200 - Obstacle avoidance troubles
923 3 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sebastien83
lvl.3

Japan

Hello DJI,
I flew my matrice 200. The weather was perfect, the place was opened and nothing that could make trouble like antenna and transmission lines. The GPS signal and video were strong.

I was taking pictures when suddenly the Return to home was automatically engaged . I didn't touch any buttons. The drone came back and start landing but at an altitude between 1 and 2 m, the drone completely stopped. I couldn't control it in any direction, I tried to force landing but the drone didnt answer. He stayed at the same altitude. I reboot the controller but the drone didn t move. The drone stayed at the same altitude without making any moves.
Different messages appeared on the screen : Force landing failed : Tap auto landing on the left ; Failed to cancel landing ; Obstacle avoidance will be unable during landing. Whatever I did, the drone didn't react.

The drone seemed to be disoriented. Suddenly,  after 10 minutes, I could control it and land it.
I restarted the drone and tried to fly it again. The same problem occured again.

Have you heard about this problem ?

Thank you

2022-6-8
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

M200 V1 or V2?
2022-6-8
Use props