10532 14 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darkpaw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536896 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I just got my Mini 3 Pro yesterday (in Canda), and it doesn't have an option for RAW in the photo areas?

I assume this is just something that still hasn't come out in a firmware update yet?  Seems like this is something that it should have had on release.
2022-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You have an option for J-peg/ Raw
2022-6-8
Use props
Darkpaw
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Doesn't appear to be, on mine.  JPEG only while in photo mode.  It did a firmware update yesterday, so it should be the most current version of it, and I'm using the RC controller with it.
And yes, I'm quite family with the Fly app, so I know where it's normally supposed to be...but it's not there,
2022-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Darkpaw Posted at 6-8 06:25
Doesn't appear to be, on mine.  JPEG only while in photo mode.  It did a firmware update yesterday, so it should be the most current version of it, and I'm using the RC controller with it.
And yes, I'm quite family with the Fly app, so I know where it's normally supposed to be...but it's not there,

You need to press on pro/auto button bottom right hand corner, then format, this will bring up Jpeg/ Jpeg Raw choose Raw.

2022-6-8
Use props
Darkpaw
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Interesting.  Yes, that does indeed work to change it.  I had thought that this was just the current setting that's defined, as normally I would change this through the camera settings in the top menu (see attached).  So it can be changed on the main screen, but not in the settings menu.  Looks like a minor thing that they need to fix in an app update.
2022-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Darkpaw Posted at 6-8 11:15
Interesting.  Yes, that does indeed work to change it.  I had thought that this was just the current setting that's defined, as normally I would change this through the camera settings in the top menu (see attached).  So it can be changed on the main screen, but not in the settings menu.  Looks like a minor thing that they need to fix in an app update.
[view_image]

Well you got sorted thats the main thing. Sometimes dji defy logic ;+)
2022-6-8
Use props
Darkpaw
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for the help.  
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Darkpaw. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-6-8
Use props
sanjeevpoudel
lvl.2
India

Can you download raw photos from DJI Fly App? I can only download jpegs and need to put the sd card in computer to download Raw images, is there no way to download raw photos to mobile
2022-7-10
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

sanjeevpoudel Posted at 7-10 00:47
Can you download raw photos from DJI Fly App? I can only download jpegs and need to put the sd card in computer to download Raw images, is there no way to download raw photos to mobile

You can always use USB cable ...
2022-7-10
Use props
sanjeevpoudel
lvl.2
India

Yeah...so no way to download RAW images via app i suppose
2022-7-10
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

sanjeevpoudel Posted at 7-10 03:15
Yeah...so no way to download RAW images via app i suppose

As of now, I don't think so.
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_Yru13rs4IDcN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1233166 ft
Italy

Unfortunately no Raw only...just Jpeg+Raw....and it's called mini 3 PRO.............
2022-8-22
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

djiuser_Yru13rs4IDcN Posted at 8-22 07:27
Unfortunately no Raw only...just Jpeg+Raw....and it's called mini 3 PRO.............

Someone else requested RAW only as an option. If enough traction is gained, I'm sure it'll be implemented on future updates.
2022-8-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_Yru13rs4IDcN Posted at 8-22 07:27
Unfortunately no Raw only...just Jpeg+Raw....and it's called mini 3 PRO.............

It should be easy to adopt this for Mini Pro as it already exists in the fly app. I wouldn’t get carried away with the name Pro its just the pro model of the mini drones not really a pro drone. But a very capable drone none the less.
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules