Mini 3 Pro RC Controller charging lights don't turn off
2230 8 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ml71
lvl.3
United States

Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I've had my controller plugged into a USB-C charger for over 16 hours now and the first three green lights continue to illuminate in sequence, but never the fourth light. Is this normal?  Will it ever stop and will all four lights turn solid green?
2022-6-8
Use props
RS-YVR
lvl.1
Canada

I read in another thread that you have to activate the controller before it will complete charging. Just turn it on and complete the setup process.
2022-6-8
Use props
ml71
lvl.3
United States

thank you, will do!
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ml71. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a recommended charger for us to be able to isolate the issue. In addition the DJI Mini 3 Pro RC Controller supports the charging power of up to 15 W ( 5 V/3 A ). Thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
ml71
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 19:57
Hello there ml71. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a recommended charger for us to be able to isolate the issue. In addition the DJI Mini 3 Pro RC Controller supports the charging power of up to 15 W ( 5 V/3 A ). Thank you.

How do I know which ones are "recommended"?  Can you send me a list of "recommended" chargers?

Another question, on the RC controller, how do I change format the MicroSD card I put in the controller?

How do I change the values the controller displays from metric to imperial?

Thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ml71 Posted at 6-8 20:20
How do I know which ones are "recommended"?  Can you send me a list of "recommended" chargers?

Another question, on the RC controller, how do I change format the MicroSD card I put in the controller?

I think it would pay you to search Youtube and find a video on the DJI Fly App. This would answer many of your questions.

The remote needs to be activated before it fully charges all 4 lights etc
2022-6-8
Use props
fans7b6014ff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145020 ft
France

I had the same problem that fixed itself once I activated and updated the controller.
2022-6-9
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans7b6014ff Posted at 6-9 04:53
I had the same problem that fixed itself once I activated and updated the controller.

They all do it
2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have your issue is solved? You are advised to activate the drone first and charge it again to see if it works. Please keep us updated.
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules