697 4 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone in the South Bay that have a Flymore kit and wishes that they have a battery plus? I have a FMK+ and although having the battery plus is great, I really don't need 2 of them and would rather have 2 regular batteries for when I travel and have to fly under the 250g rule. Anyone interested in a swap?
2022-6-8
Use props
Isoprufen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79249 ft
United States

I'm in the area and would love to make this swap with you but unfortunately I haven't received a tracking number for my FMK yet.
2022-6-8
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Isoprufen Posted at 6-8 17:15
I'm in the area and would love to make this swap with you but unfortunately I haven't received a tracking number for my FMK yet.

no rush, not planning on going anywhere for a while. What was the estimate ship date when you order?
2022-6-8
Use props
Isoprufen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79249 ft
United States

When I placed the order the ship date was July 13 but a couple of days later I noticed that the ship date moved up to June 30 for new orders.  I checked with customer service and asked why my ship date didn't change to June 30 and I was advised not to worry because they ship in order received.
2022-6-9
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Isoprufen Posted at 6-9 05:58
When I placed the order the ship date was July 13 but a couple of days later I noticed that the ship date moved up to June 30 for new orders.  I checked with customer service and asked why my ship date didn't change to June 30 and I was advised not to worry because they ship in order received.

That works, I sent you my contact info on PM.
2022-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules