DJI Mini 3 Pro RC Controller not connecting with Drone
3620 7 2022-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Firerygamer
New
Germany

So.. I have Recived my Mini 3 Pro Today in the mail and charged it up started it up and did a Firmware update that was manditory did a Test flight in my garden after that i turned it off the video footage got gry and then the drone shut off. A few hours later I drove to a site where i wanted to fly my new drone and it didnt want to pair with the RC controller. I´ve tried everything even Reseting the drone over DJI Assistant and i did a Reset for the RC Controller but to no avail it never connected again allthough both Units seem to work flawlessly they just dont connect.
I hope i get help soon i have no idea what to do next.

2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Firerygamer. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please now if you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Thank you.
2022-6-9
Use props
Firerygamer
New
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 19:48
Hello there Firerygamer. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please now if you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Thank you.

There is Jo Error Code ist just gives me the Instructions how to connect the drone as if it wasnt on it doesnt connect and then if i try to pair it again it also doesnt respond
2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Firerygamer Posted at 6-9 23:11
There is Jo Error Code ist just gives me the Instructions how to connect the drone as if it wasnt on it doesnt connect and then if i try to pair it again it also doesnt respond

Hi there Firerygamer. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro and your DJI RC then link them for us to be bale to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
Firerygamer
New
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-12 21:25
Hi there Firerygamer. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro and your DJI RC then link them for us to be bale to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

Re flashing the Controller was the key thank you for your help
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Firerygamer Posted at 6-12 22:50

Hi there Firerygamer. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that you were able to fix the issue. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_A3TZbKMyMeue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116575 ft
United Kingdom

Firerygamer Posted at 6-12 22:50
Quick question, having a similar issue how did you refresh / flash the firmware in the RC controller. Thanks

*Edit*

Dji assistant installed on to Pc, attach controller and it will show in the software. With refresh firmware button.

Refreshing controller firmware resolved my issue and repaired with aircraft
2022-6-15
Use props
rsugdenmd.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654098 ft
  • >>>
United States

Main reason, likely, if it is like my experience, is when you go to the page on the RC that shows the "Mini-3" photo for the linking .. there is ALSO a Mini-3 Pro on the next page ... I kept clicking on the Mini-3 page ... worked fine when I clicked on "Mini-3 Pro" !!!
2023-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules