Galaxy Note S20 Ultra and DJI mini 2
927 5 2022-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBear
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

i was just about to purchase a DJI mini 2 the other day and thought to download the apps first to look at what its like app wise. to my shock the app came up with there is a bug and then the app closes..

so with this i have not purchased the DJI. im very disapointed with DJI. im going rome in a few weeks and really wanted to take the drone with me..

please fix this. im not buying a new phone because you have a bug...
2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-9
Use props
MrBear
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thank you seems to load ok. will the app in galaxy store be updated soon
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MrBear Posted at 6-10 00:57
thank you seems to load ok. will the app in galaxy store be updated soon

We apologize for the inconvenience. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain the complete updates in the app. DJI official download link: www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp
2022-6-10
Use props
MrBear
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-10 02:44
We apologize for the inconvenience. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain the complete updates in the app. DJI official download link: www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp

no problems i got the app to download and work. the link comes back as no page found. your first link works ok
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MrBear Posted at 6-10 03:28
no problems i got the app to download and work. the link comes back as no page found. your first link works ok

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules