DJI Fly App and Samsung
1697 8 2022-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ejImikvfbAU0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186535 ft
United States

Anyone else having issues with a green vertical bar on photo mode and extreme lag between Mavic 3 camera and phone?  Recorded footage looks good, and rc inputs respond with no issues, but the video seriously lags do its hard to frame a shot.  Im on latest mavic 3 firmware and dji fly app 1.6.4 for android, and using Galaxy S22 Ultra.  Ive reverted back to 5.1.10 version but  would like to know if anyone else has these issues
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the app from our official website to see if it works, note to back up the video/picture files. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly If it persists, please provide us with a video for our further checks. Thank you.
2022-6-11
Use props
djiuser_ejImikvfbAU0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-11 22:42
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the app from our official website to see if it works, note to back up the video/picture files. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly If it persists, please provide us with a video for our further checks. Thank you.

Thank you...I'll give it one more go (I've installed it a couple of times but hey doesn't hurt to do one more).  When you say provide a video, what do you mean?  Like a gopro vid showing me turn the drone with the phone in frame so you can see the delay?
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_ejImikvfbAU0 Posted at 6-12 13:27
Thank you...I'll give it one more go (I've installed it a couple of times but hey doesn't hurt to do one more).  When you say provide a video, what do you mean?  Like a gopro vid showing me turn the drone with the phone in frame so you can see the delay?

Sorry for the confusion. You may provide us with a related screenshot. Thank you.
2022-6-13
Use props
gazza155gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2144767 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yup I have this also
2022-6-23
Use props
fans27350c2b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134961 ft
United States

Same here. New S22+ / 1.6.6 Firmware displays a green vertical bar on the right side of my phone screen. checking video today. I wound up buying a mint Galaxy 9+ and loading 1.6.6 yesterday. No time for glitches. The phone I traded in was a Galaxy 9 loaded with a older firmware version and everything was perfect.
2022-6-29
Use props
djiuser_ejImikvfbAU0
lvl.1
United States

fans27350c2b Posted at 6-29 04:20
Same here. New S22+ / 1.6.6 Firmware displays a green vertical bar on the right side of my phone screen. checking video today. I wound up buying a mint Galaxy 9+ and loading 1.6.6 yesterday. No time for glitches. The phone I traded in was a Galaxy 9 loaded with a older firmware version and everything was perfect.

To be honest the green bar isnt too distracting, but the huge 2 to 3 second delay in the video feed is.  Are you all getting this delay and have you had any workarounds?
2022-7-2
Use props
gevigil253
lvl.4

El Salvador

fans27350c2b Posted at 6-29 04:20
Same here. New S22+ / 1.6.6 Firmware displays a green vertical bar on the right side of my phone screen. checking video today. I wound up buying a mint Galaxy 9+ and loading 1.6.6 yesterday. No time for glitches. The phone I traded in was a Galaxy 9 loaded with a older firmware version and everything was perfect.

yo aun sigo con un  SAMSUNG S9 con el DJI FLY 1.4.8,  y no me da problema, siempre lo ando de back up por que tengo el SAMSUNG NOTE10 PLUS CON DJI FLY 1.6.8 en este momento y en un par de segundos me quedo en negro la pantalla.
2022-7-6
Use props
fans27350c2b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134961 ft
United States

I just wound up buying a beautiful used Galaxy9+ to dedicate to the controller.
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules